Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys going to the MNF opener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys going to the MNF opener?

I'll be there with my tailgate group as usual, but if you're going to be there, I might try to swing by and put a few faces to names. Might be interesting to meet some of you salty dogs.

You're in the dead tree crew, right? Are you tha mayor??

Comment

No, I've been over this before. Not part of the DTC. I'm part of the ExtremeSkins group; we're a bit more friendly and welcoming. I've never drunk out of a parking cone or attempted to rap, or thrown any objects at rival fans.

I just figured I've been on here chatting with you guys for a few years now, and if any of you are coming down for the opener, I might swing by and say hello.

Comment

You don't strike me as the DTC type

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
        No, I've been over this before. Not part of the DTC. I'm part of the ExtremeSkins group; we're a bit more friendly and welcoming. I've never drunk out of a parking cone or attempted to rap, or thrown any objects at rival fans.

I just figured I've been on here chatting with you guys for a few years now, and if any of you are coming down for the opener, I might swing by and say hello.
        and by DTC, I mean suburban white boys who want nothing more in this world than to be ghetto Black boys, so they try really, really hard, miss the mark every single time, and would piss their pants if they ever set foot inside of an ACTUAL ghetto.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I am not. Funny enough, I live outside DC in the comfortable suburbs, but my office downtown recently moved into a "transitional area" which is a nice way of saying it was pretty crappy but they're moving office buildings in and trying to give the area a makeover. If I was that type, I'd get exposed pretty quickly.

Anyway, invitation remains. Would like to say hi and shake hands with anyone making their way down, just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            and by DTC, I mean suburban white boys who want nothing more in this world than to be ghetto Black boys, so they try really, really hard, miss the mark every single time, and would piss their pants if they ever set foot inside of an ACTUAL ghetto.
            Haha. Did he just call us *******? Awesome!!
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I will be there With many skins friends. Have no idea on lot or area. First game of the year tough to decide on location.

Comment

Unfortunately

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
                I am not. Funny enough, I live outside DC in the comfortable suburbs, but my office downtown recently moved into a "transitional area" which is a nice way of saying it was pretty crappy but they're moving office buildings in and trying to give the area a makeover. If I was that type, I'd get exposed pretty quickly.

Anyway, invitation remains. Would like to say hi and shake hands with anyone making their way down, just let me know.
                I can only do one game this year, and it will be Dallas, but I do hope to be able to shake your hand someday soon.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  Haha. Did he just call us *******? Awesome!!

Boogie-woogie-boogie-woogie! White power!
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X