Clear All

Post of the history of igglephans

Comment

Fuck'em again.

NM

Comment

I think

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        Tell me you're kidding. He reached 100 career sacks in the second fastest time in NFL history. Second only to Reggie. He has more sacks (by far) than any player of his era. Yes, more than Jared Allen, who is also a sure fire 1st ballot entry.

If his career ended today, he would be a first ballot hof. If his career lasts as long as Reggie's he will be the all time sack leader by more than 50.

Hate the cowboys as much as you want. That guy's a player. He puts our group of pussies to shame.
        You're on the wrong bored.

Comment

He's definitely a first ballot hof right now imo. Fuck him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            I don't think he'd be a first ballot if he retired right now. You think he is. It doesn't matter cause neither of us get a vote.
            Fair enough. But he's the second fastest to 100 and shows no signs of slowing down. So unless he suffers a devastating injury, he's going to be wearing a gold blazer one day.

There is no defensive player on the current Eagles team who has any prayer of having a bust sculptured.

I'm also not all that into rivalries at the pro level. These guys are professionals and any one of them will take a paycheck from any team. And that's as it should be. Fans see it differently. So High School Harry applies to fans, too, if they think the players give a fuck about fan rivalries.

I've always said that if I did have a rivalry it would be with the Giants of New York. I have nothing against Dallas. It's one of the few deep Blue cities in Texas. I care about politics a hell of a lot more than I care about football.
            Last edited by The Ref; 08-23-2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Wow, you really do take this political crap seriously

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              I've always said that if I did have a rivalry it would be with the Giants of New York. I have nothing against Dallas. It's one of the few deep Blue cities in Texas. I care about politics a hell of a lot more than I care about football.
              Now this is a looney viewpoint - so whenever a republican is governor of california you move out? What a kook...
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X