Let's call the 1st play for KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's call the 1st play for KC

I say FF is gonna try to get all cute and throw a bomb since his QB can't throw a bomb and 'nobody is expecting it!'

Deff a pass

picking on Nate Allen.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

If the last 5 years is any indication

play action deep?

Comment

on-sides kick

assuming KC wins the toss.

Comment

Easy. Play action pass, deep slant to Bowe for 6 points.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

All of the above:

Play action pass, deep slant to Bowe picking on Nate Allen for 6 points.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              All of the above:

Play action pass, deep slant to Bowe picking on Nate Allen for 6 points.

I can see Hat-trick Williams letting Bowe run past him because he thinks he has help over the top...but no...he didn't know that Allen ran into Chump Chung so Bowe easily scores.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Honestly

...play action and a quick slant to the slot wr.....option 2 play action and quick out pass to the WR for 2 yard gain( Pinkston's good as a run play)
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Bubble screen to Jamaal Charles

Every player on the Eagles D tries to bring Charles down by running into him with their shoulder, in a feeble attempt to make Sportscenter. They DO make Sportscenter, but only because they never tackled Charles, and he ran 75 yards down the sideline for a TD.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                  X