On the international front....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the international front....

Good game at Wembley between two 0-3 teams. Steelers driving to tie until Ben fumbles with 8 seconds left on the Viking 7. That's another team with no defense--the Vikes--but the Birds don't play them until December anyway.

While I had one eye on that game (it was on our commercial channel 4 plus satellite), I was watching the Chiefs and Giants. That was a good game until the punt return by McCluster turned it around. While I was watching the Chiefs, two questions popped into my mind about Reid--

Did he get tired of coaching in Philly by 2011 and make the Juan move because he thought Lurie might fire him??

And why didn't he give up personnel power sooner if all he wanted was "to get back to just coaching?"

On the international front, I don't think the Wembley game was a sellout, I saw lots of empty seats and now they're talking about having 3 regular season games here. I know they did some interviews with people who came from Germany, France, down from Scotland, a few from the Netherlands to watch the game, but 3 games is a little much, especially if they insist on bringing teams like the Jags, Bucs, and Vikiings over.
Working...
X