See Coast Offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Coast Offense

Bruce Arians referred to the Eagles offense as a read-option offense and said it's a "great college offense."

Chip's response:

I don't care what other people think. It doesn't bother me. To spend time to think about what someone else thinks is counter to everything I've ever believed in my life.

If I believe what other people think, that means I value their opinion more than I value my own. That's not the case.

And we don't run read-option if you want to get really technical. We run a zone-read play every once and a while. It's just like saying our offense is a power offense because we run the power play, or the old Green Bay Packers, their offense was the Green Bay sweep offense. It isn't.

Everybody's got a bunch of plays they run offensively. Everybody's got a quick game. Everybody's got screens. Everybody's got dropback. Everybody's got out of pocket. Everybody's got power, counter, inside zone, outside zone. I've never looked at it as an offense.
    Chip then gave a new name to the Eagles' offense.

We run the "See Coast" offense. If we see something and we like it, and we think it fits, we're going to run it
    I for one, and thankful Chip Kelly is at the helm of my favorite football team.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...76&src=desktop
    Last edited by Sect 236; 11-28-2013, 03:43 PM.

Hard not to

Buy into Chip, I'm also thankful for mr kelly

Comment

Working...
    X