Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day making idiotic comments about sports and giving Philly a bad name. You are everything bad in the world. Seriously, it's so embarassing I had to become a Chargers fan. I like how that worked out :-). Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of new members here because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Erin Andrews sideline pics.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. No one at my gym benches more than me. What sports do you play, other than “Host a big gay picnic that devolves into a big gay pile of dudes”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Your bitch looks like a troll. How much do you bench?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

315. No one else in my gym dares mess with 3 plates.

My avatar was taken before I put on about 30 lbs of lean mass last year.

And please son, my girl is straight fire.

Did I just dog her out in the shower before I wrote this post?

You bet I did, shit was clutch.

-John

Comment

You are my absolute newest bestest favoritest poster

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
        Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day making idiotic comments about sports and giving Philly a bad name. You are everything bad in the world. Seriously, it's so embarassing I had to become a Chargers fan. I like how that worked out :-). Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of new members here because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Erin Andrews sideline pics.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. No one at my gym benches more than me. What sports do you play, other than “Host a big gay picnic that devolves into a big gay pile of dudes”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

I am waiting for more and more posts, this is amazingly well done stuff!
        DB

Comment

This is beyond amazing

Bravo

Comment

Hey Faggots,

Good first post, you fit in just right. Very well said!

Comment

315. No one else in my gym dares mess with 3 plates.

My avatar was taken before I put on about 30 lbs of lean mass last year.

And please son, my girl is straight fire.

Did I just dog her out in the shower before I wrote this post?

You bet I did, shit was clutch.

-John

Bwahahaha. Good shit. How is the head game? Three plates ain't bad. Throw a quarter on each side, and you will be where I was before I tore my shoulder.

Chargers suck ass.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Do you know A Patel? And seriously...who doesn't jerk it to Erin Andrews sideline pics?
                WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  Bwahahaha. Good shit. How is the head game? Three plates ain't bad. Throw a quarter on each side, and you will be where I was before I tore my shoulder.

Chargers suck ass.
                  Please.

You and I both know the Chargers are basically the West Coast version of the Eagles, only without the braindead garbage that call into WIP and pollute the Stinc. And, while you faggots grab each others dicks at the weekly "gay", erm, sorry, "gayte".....ya boy John is poppin bottles on the beach with the lushest breezies in Cali.

On the grind.
                  -John

Comment

Twig arms

And you look like one of those jersey shore douchebags
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Maybe you didn't read the part where he said the pic was before he put on 30lbs of lean mass.

Your just jelly cause you know he can bench more than you.

Comment

Please.

You and I both know the Chargers are basically the West Coast version of the Eagles, only without the braindead garbage that call into WIP and pollute the Stinc. And, while you faggots grab each others dicks at the weekly "gay", erm, sorry, "gayte".....ya boy John is poppin bottles on the beach with the lushest breezies in Cali.

On the grind.
                        -John

ur fake as shit....i didn't believe anything u said so i copied and pasted ur pic of "u and Ur girl" into a search engine 1,000 results came up...was suspicious so i investigated..turns out this picture is actually a picture of a guy nicknamed Lee Hottie. Look it up if you don't believe me google his name go to images this picture will pop up 3rd image. So who is this guy you must ask?

turns out he uses this persona on every forums he goes on, so it was easy to find out what he does. in fact this is what he posted on a gaming site here is the thread

http://killingifrit.com/forums/topic...rao-go-me-etc/

sounds a like fucking loser to me

here is another site he posted on its a anime site.....

http://archive.foolz.us/foolz/thread/806791/

his post says with same picture....

Hey Faggots,
                        My name is Figo, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
                        Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the a/sp/ie team, and starter on my /trans/ team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight D’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

so in other words u losers thinks this nerdy ass guy that plays computer games and watches anime (did i mention he's a leader in a gaming clan) is your best new poster

bravo

Comment

Hey Faggots,

Do you have a website where we might be able to learn how to be a baller like you? If you don't, I'd seriously look into it if I were you. You could make a lot of money and change a lot of nerds' lives.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by dusty41188 View Post
                            ur fake as shit....i didn't believe anything u said so i copied and pasted ur pic of "u and Ur girl" into a search engine 1,000 results came up...was suspicious so i investigated..turns out this picture is actually a picture of a guy nicknamed Lee Hottie. Look it up if you don't believe me google his name go to images this picture will pop up 3rd image. So who is this guy you must ask?

turns out he uses this persona on every forums he goes on, so it was easy to find out what he does. in fact this is what he posted on a gaming site here is the thread

http://killingifrit.com/forums/topic...rao-go-me-etc/

sounds a like fucking loser to me

here is another site he posted on its a anime site.....

http://archive.foolz.us/foolz/thread/806791/

his post says with same picture....

Hey Faggots,
                            My name is Figo, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
                            Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the a/sp/ie team, and starter on my /trans/ team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight D’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

so in other words u losers thinks this nerdy ass guy that plays computer games and watches anime (did i mention he's a leader in a gaming clan) is your best new poster

bravo
                            "Lee Hottie" started one of the longest and funniest threads on a popular MMA website called sherdog.com - he was actually for real though...

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha!

I like this guy!

Comment

Working...
                              X