Any QB who chooses to wear "#1"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    He rides a Segway inside of buildings !!! he wears a towel on his head !!!! He didn't say hi to me one day !! WAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! He wears number 1 so he's a douchebag ? Come on IE, I mean I like this new rogue IE as much as the next guy, but all of you are really reaching to find something about this kid to hate. That's a really bad look for a bunch of grown men.

Segway is a bad look.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

F Scam Newton. The chump was paid to go to Auburn. He's a POS. I hate that fucker!

Comment

Just watch a few of his press conferences

He rides a Segway inside of buildings !!! he wears a towel on his head !!!! He didn't say hi to me one day !! WAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! He wears number 1 so he's a douchebag ? Come on IE, I mean I like this new rogue IE as much as the next guy, but all of you are really reaching to find something about this kid to hate. That's a really bad look for a bunch of grown men.
        from last year. You don't have to reach to find much to dislike. Cam does not handle adversity very well.
        You think its a joke!?!

Comment

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...gif?1389562975

Comment

He makes DJax look like sportsman of the year. Have you not seen his mopey, passive-aggressive interviews with the media down there? Didn't he throw the coaching staff under the bus just last season?
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I agree with this

The only QB in the league I really dislike is Sheli, for proximity/winning reasons more than anything else.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                The only QB in the league I really dislike is Sheli, for proximity/winning reasons more than anything else.
                Definitely need more than Slack Jaw. Mr. McMahon knows that you need the appropriate number of heels mixed in to hate (and to root for) for maximum entertainment value.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Really??

So you are perfectlyfine with me sending you a Romo fathead for the wall?
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Yeah I can't even hate RHomo

He's a pretty good golfer!

Comment

Ive heard this happens to men

He's a pretty good golfer!
                      as they get older, it becomes increasingly difficult to get their hatred up.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I can't standz Victor Cruz

gotta be a few more

Comment

This guy had an interesting observation on how Newton and RG4skin flipped roles this year.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1rf6ky/
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Hahah

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            This guy had an interesting observation on how Newton and RG4skin flipped roles this year.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1rf6ky/
                            Hilarious... another steal from igglephans!

Comment

probably just a coping mechanism

It's bad enough that we are stuck rooting for a chump loser team/city, but to double the exertion by rooting against all these other winning teams/cities it gets exhausting

Comment

So by your logic

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                                He makes DJax look like sportsman of the year. Have you not seen his mopey, passive-aggressive interviews with the media down there? Didn't he throw the coaching staff under the bus just last season?
                                If you did something today that made you look like a real asshole, you're fine with people coming back one year from today and saying, "damn, remember what Melchior did last year ?" "That guy's a real POS" Come on man, people do bad shit sometimes, and every time Cam had one of those interviews last year, it was after a loss. Guys like our very own Donovan Mcnabb used to get killed (especially on this board) about how he was smiling or laughing when the Eagles were losing. Cam was legitimately pissed after a loss, and showed as much, now people want to kill him over that ? make up your minds. Do you want a guy to act like it doesn't matter if they lose, or do you want a guy that really does give a damn ?
                                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X