BWAHAHA...Browns are screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWAHAHA...Browns are screwed

Whisenhunt signs with the Titans.....what's wrong Ratface, everyone with connections to the league catching up to your games??

What a douche.

Sorry Cleveland fans.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

The best part is when that clown on the NFL Network claimed everybody loved Banner and he couldn't think of anyone who could say a bad thing about him. F Ratface!

Comment

If only he'd offered the job to Chip Kelly.

Comment

On a strictly personel standpoint. The guy is a fucking nitwit. How did he get the job in the first place. A monkey flinging shit at a whiteboard with names would have been better

Comment

I will be more amused when coaches start turning them down to remain coordinators. That will be beautiful.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            I will be more amused when coaches start turning them down to remain coordinators. That will be beautiful.
            When pee wee league and HS coaches turn him down it will be devastating.

Comment

It has begun

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              Bowles removed himself from consideration for the Browns' HC job.

Comment

Bowles asking Cleveland to remove him from HC consideration is equivalent of a drug addict giving head for $10 rocks.

you are offiically at rock bottom.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-14-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Bowles was with the Eagles. QED.

Comment

How's buffalo?

give me three guesses:

flat
                    overcast
                    windy
                    ?

Comment

The blizzard last week was nasty. I got off the highway Monday night when the whiteouts started scaring the shit out of me. Wasn't much better on the back streets. If I didn't have GPS I might still be driving around.

Comment

Working...
                      X