Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamble's staying in Philly

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hins-g-m-jobs/

The Buccaneers are moving on to stage two of their search for a General Manager, but both Florida teams will be moving on without Tom Gamble.

According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, Gamble is content to stay with the Eagles for another year, rather than pursue either of the available G.M. jobs in the Sunshine State.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Nice.

I like this.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Not this time, but you know you're going to lose him next year or the year after. Unless the Eagles want him badly enough to make him their own GM and bump Howie upstairs, he's not going to be in Philly for long.

Comment

I don't know. He could've stayed in SF if that was his goal. He really wanted to be back with his family, apparently.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Rather have him running the show than Howie Boy!

Comment

Correct

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
            I don't know. He could've stayed in SF if that was his goal. He really wanted to be back with his family, apparently.
            Apparently his father is quite ill and that's what brought him back to the east coast to begin with.
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              Harry isn't going to live forever. I think this year also has to do with the relative instability in both Tampa and Miami. He can wait for better options next year. Smart move.
              Last edited by The Ref; 01-15-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

great first off-season move (or non-move)

Comment

Working...
                X