Kenny Britt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Britt

The Perfect Wr for the Eagles if he doesnt bring his baggage with him. Hes a free agent.

Our opinion of Britt is skewed by what he did against the Eagles in that one game but in all honesty, Kenny Britt sucks.

Like, really sucks.

He's not very good.

Comment

There's no "if." He's bringing it. No thanks.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Would be a terrible idea

Ive seen quite a bit of him the last few years. He is somewhat talented but a nutcase who practically quit on his team this year. He would HATE Philly fans, a feeling that would be mutual. Not to mention that aside from one day in 2010 against our Birds, he hasn't been terribly productive.

Comment

If healthy he can be a Dominant Wr.. He just need a good Qb with him, and we have one in Nick Foles.. Every good Wr needs a Qb.. look at Andre Johnson & Larry Fitz numbers Drop incredebly.

Comment

No.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I suggest you look past the name and actually judge the guy on his value. Nate Washington went for 900 yards this season, Kendall Wright went for 1,000. They didn't seem to have a problem dealing with Locker/Fitzpatrick.

Also, I get the point you were making with Andre Johnson, but I also recommend you check his stats from this year too. They didn't really dip at all.

Comment

Working...
              X