Have to root for NE, SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to root for NE, SF

I know how most feel about Brady and Belichick but the I think this is the lesser of the evils this weekend.

I know Peyton is a great player and is a first ballot HOF but two weeks of Manning ass kissing will be hard to take. I can certainly see the networks sending a "man on the street" to Omaha to ask people if the know Peyton etc... yuck yuck.. or howabout the endless Papa John's commercials thanking Peyton for this great season. In fact... buy this shit pizza and get another shit pizza for .18 cents.. etc...

Endless shots of the luxury box where Archie and Eli sit hoping they can each now have two rings yada yada...

While we are at it... I want Seattle out too.... funny how I don't remember how the "earthquake like" noise being such a factor when Matt Hasselbeck was throwing to Koren Robinson or handing to Chris Warren? Are they saying a good team = a full house and lots of noise? Is this only in Seattle?

I guess I don't want a another shit franchise esp one that wears arena football uniforms winning one before us...
    Hopes that were high in the heat of September ... can wilt and die in the chill of November. November can be cold and grey, November can be surly with bitter rain upon the world and winter coming early.
    - "The Voice" of NFL films -John Facenda

Originally posted by Ben Sufferin2long View Post
    I know how most feel about Brady and Belichick but the I think this is the lesser of the evils this weekend.

I know Peyton is a great player and is a first ballot HOF but two weeks of Manning ass kissing will be hard to take. I can certainly see the networks sending a "man on the street" to Omaha to ask people if the know Peyton etc... yuck yuck.. or howabout the endless Papa John's commercials thanking Peyton for this great season. In fact... buy this shit pizza and get another shit pizza for .18 cents.. etc...

Endless shots of the luxury box where Archie and Eli sit hoping they can each now have two rings yada yada...

While we are at it... I want Seattle out too.... funny how I don't remember how the "earthquake like" noise being such a factor when Matt Hasselbeck was throwing to Koren Robinson or handing to Chris Warren? Are they saying a good team = a full house and lots of noise? Is this only in Seattle?

I guess I don't want a another shit franchise esp one that wears arena football uniforms winning one before us...
    Level of agreement 100 percent.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I guess I am out of sync here. Denver - Seattle is who I'm rooting for. Any citizen base who are smart enough to legalize weed deserves full props and support.

I dislike Brady and the ass kissing that goes on far more than Manning. And Belicheat makes me cringe every time I see him. Niners fans are obnoxious and murderers.

Comment

Ha ha ha. "Most we've heard out of Omaha since Warren Buffet".

Gag me.
        --------

Comment

Rooting for Denver because mike Adams went to delaware...home of nfl football players
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Pretty much exactly where I'm at.

Comment

U of D has an OT who's a prospect this year.

Last offensive lineman who played in the pros that I can think of was Conway Hayman from the early 70's.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Wouldn't mind if Denver won it all

Let 'em celebrate mile high style... good for them
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Let 'em celebrate mile high style... good for them
                  I like Denver the city but I despise Peyton Manning.
                  --------

Comment

Man you guys are such hatahs

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    I like Denver the city but I despise Peyton Manning.
                    I find Sheli exponentially more unlikable.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                      I find Sheli exponentially more unlikable.
                      They are both despicable in my book.
                      --------

Comment

Hahaha

hilarious!

Comment

They are both despicable in my book.
                          Agreed peyton throwing his team under the bus on all his playoff losses and sexually assating a girl in college.

Sheli on his hold out coming into the league

Both of them with their general douchebaggery

Comment

I despise Peyton Manning.
                            I'll never understand this. I don't find Manning or Brady disagreeable at all.

Just two of the greatest qb's to ever play the game and whenever I watch them, I wonder if we'll ever see their likes again. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                              I'll never understand this. I don't find Manning or Brady disagreeable at all.

Just two of the greatest qb's to ever play the game and whenever I watch them, I wonder if we'll ever see their likes again. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
                              Different strokes for different folks. I dislike both of them and you will never change my mind. I doubt I could change your mind either.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X