Eagles to change ticket pricing structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles to change ticket pricing structure

Gotta feeling this is a sneaky way to slip in a price increase for a lot of people, but I think the overall structure is more fair.

It never made sense to me that my ticket at the goal line had the same face value as on at the 50 yard line. My price isn't going up but I think the people in the lower level end zone are going to see a pretty hefty increase.

Hopefully they used data from their resale exchange to establish the structure.

With the new seating they are putting in it will block a lot of the old places for standing room. Hopefully they eliminate standing room to eliminate people with SRO tickets from occupying seats.

In other news they are offering a 4 payment option this year.

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Dont even need to read your post to know it

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Gotta feeling this is a sneaky way to slip in a price increase for a lot of people, but I think the overall structure is more fair.

It never made sense to me that my ticket at the goal line had the same face value as on at the 50 yard line. My price isn't going up but I think the people in the lower level end zone are going to see a pretty hefty increase.

Hopefully they used data from their resale exchange to establish the structure.

In other news they are offering a 4 payment option this year.

all melts down to more $$$$$.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Of course its more money
      Nothing pisses off the NFL owners more than finding out somebody somewhere is making some money off their shit

They want to eliminate the scalpers and ticket re-sale outfits and TicketBastard happily joined in
      They started a smear campaign, impugning the ticket re-sellers and using fear to force people to buy from them.

" It might be a fake ! " You can only trust us" !
      What if somebody misbehaves in YOUR seat, you might lose your priveleges !!

NFL and ticketbastard makes mo money by killing the secondary market
      Now they are just following the airlines and others with the variable pricing- which puts even mo' money in their pocketses...

Eliminate tailgates, you can only buy from us

Eliminate re-sellers, you can only buy from us ( with a nominal service fee)

Full control = max remuneration

Fuck you, you fucking fucks

Comment

A ten game season ticket in the upper deck at Ralph Wilson Stadium is $260. That's what I paid at the Vet for my 700 Level tickets in 1996. I feel like I should buy two just because they are so stupid cheap.

Comment

absolutely

what if the Bills wind up having a good year or there is an opponent coming in you wouldn't mind seeing? great investment

You can always stub hub the games you dont use.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            A ten game season ticket in the upper deck at Ralph Wilson Stadium is $260. That's what I paid at the Vet for my 700 Level tickets in 1996. I feel like I should buy two just because they are so stupid cheap.
            When is the last time the Bills were relevant? Haven't been to the playoffs in 15 years. Haven't won a playoff game in 20 years. Have had 2 winning seasons in 15 years. Have had 11 consecutive losing seasons.

Coincidence? I think not. Of course, you can buy a house in Buffalo for about the same amount as a luxury car according to the prices on Trulio. Face it. For the Bills to ever be relevant again, that franchise has to move where they can raise more revenue.

Comment

And how does the Eagles ticket policy compare to the rest of the league, IE?
              Rather root for a team like the Bills?

Comment

So much for not being the Slizz of Buffalo. This is exactly what I did, for the very same reason.
                Last edited by BigSlizz; 03-08-2014, 02:13 PM.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You really can't. That's the only thing that sucks. For smaller, struggling teams it's actually hard to give them away. But if you buy them in your business name, you could give them away and write them off.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I won't, because I'd rather go to a bar on Sunday and watch the Eagles. I can always get a single game ticket if I'm jonesing to watch the NFL live.

Comment

Working...
                    X