D. Thomas runs a 4.5??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D. Thomas runs a 4.5??

Is he injured? Did he just hurt his stock?

Was this his official time? His unofficial was like a 4.32 and 4.40.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I hope teams look at the 4.5 and drop him lower on their board and they Eagles can get him in 3/4/5. You can't watch him play and not see pure speed. Any GM who uses a 4.5 from the 40 over hours of game film would be sadly mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Was this his official time? His unofficial was like a 4.32 and 4.40.
        Ya, I'm not sure what happened...

Comment

He ran 4.35 but something was going on where the starter didn't like that he was dragging his foot at the start. If you look at the film of his Combine runs it is clear he is a sub-4.4 40. It was absolutely one of the fastest 40s of the HBs.
          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
            He ran 4.35 but something was going on where the starter didn't like that he was dragging his foot at the start. If you look at the film of his Combine runs it is clear he is a sub-4.4 40. It was absolutely one of the fastest 40s of the HBs.

Some people are fast but not in pads, this guy is superfast in pads. I would love to see him and Djax run a 60 yard dash in pads.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Dee Ford

One guy mentioned as a pass-rush OLB who might be available @ 22. I haven't seen him play, and LBs haven't worked out at the combine yet, but I like this attitude.

"People are just looking at the fact that [Clowney] is a physical specimen. Honestly if you watch the film, he plays like a blind dog in a meat market basically."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2014/sto...deveon-clowney

Comment

If you can get Black mamba...you won't be sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrake View Post
                  If you can get Black mamba...you won't be sorry!
                  Nice insight. I love your "I'm gonna write one sentence in another post, so they don't think I'm a Spammer" -post.

No one is buying it. Leave, loser.

Comment

Working...
                  X