As Expected, Andy Is Starting To Bring KC Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Expected, Andy Is Starting To Bring KC Down

old dog, no new tricks...he signed bum ass Joe Mays today...we all knew it was only a matter of time until FF the "talent" evaluator started bringing in fastballs and CFL wannabes...that vaunted KC D will be running the wide 9 with all undersized players

I had to lol when watching NFL network yesterday as they reported how a 12 win KC team was losing guys left and right from their trenches and would now have to rely heavily on the draft for replacements.
    "No thanks. College coaches suck in the NFL. This isn't 1956." ~ The Ref

Comment

Typical.

It's been well documented since his hiring that Reid does not have final say over personnel in KC. He's just the coach. In fact, almost no coach in the NFL has that power anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        Typical.

It's been well documented since his hiring that Reid does not have final say over personnel in KC. He's just the coach. In fact, almost no coach in the NFL has that power anymore.
        Yeah, I'm sure the brass in KC would clamoring BIG TIME for Joe Mays if Jeff Fisher was the coach.

You're a clown.

Comment

The next Chief will be either Avant or Chung

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
            The next Chief will be either Avant or Chung
            Chung was a Chip Kelly guy.

Comment

Chung may have been a Kelly move but when he saw he was a stiff he got rid of him instead of holding on to him to save the guaranteed money owed him

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Typical.

So? What does "final say" matter? Reid just won them 11 games. You really think the GM is going to cause friction over Joe fucking Mays?
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I bet it's Austin Howard.

Comment

Working...
                  X