Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sally Field kicks Julia Roberts azz in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Field kicks Julia Roberts azz in...

kimmel celebrity curse-off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0swXMgM284o
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

One of them definitely looked more comfortable proving that they were the most inarticulate motherf*er.

Comment

It Would Be 10 Times Better...

...if they would have a "NSFW or little kids" version so we could REALLY enjoy that one-sided contest. Sally really DID kick her (bleep)!
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

They bleeped all the damn words. Dumbasses
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

They usually do, but you have to log in to play them.

Somehow knowing how to log in and pressing a button that says "Yes. I'm 18 or over" means that you're really 18 or over and can view stuff like The Kielbasa Queen.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Dude awesome Avatar!

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            One of them definitely looked more comfortable proving that they were the most inarticulate motherf*er.
            Love it Sus
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

That's some pretty funny *bleep* better than I expected and who knew Sally had such a potty-mouth.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X