Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUCK A FILTHY UNC TARHEEL, CHEATING FUCKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK A FILTHY UNC TARHEEL, CHEATING FUCKS!!!

Rot in hell. Roy Williams knew all along POS scumbag. The much hated Villanova Wildcats would have had a SECOND NCAA DIV1 Basketball Championship in 2009 If the scumbag UNC BBall players were made to attend one fucking class... FUCK YOU!!!!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...25-column.html
    Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 08:53 AM.

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
    Rot in hell. Roy Williams knew all along POS scumbag. The much hated Villanova Wildcats would have had a SECOND NCAA DIV1 Basketball Championship in 2009 If the scumbag UNC BBall players were made to attend one fucking class... FUCK YOU!!!!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...25-column.html
    Easy there killer,UNC isnt the only one. They only got caught

Comment

It affects me personally. The fact that they are THE basketball destination for tons of 5 star recruits and still had to CHEAT to WIN is the aggravating circumstance. Fuck them. I didnt even mention this bullshit call in 2005 While the CHEATING PIGS at UNC had their SCAM in full effect. Make that 3 NCAA Titles!
      Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 09:12 AM.

Comment

you a Nova fan?
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Rashad McCants was a junior guard on that 2005 UNC Team. He was the squad's second-leading scorer and led the team with 17 points in UNC's dubious 67-66 victory over Villanova in the Regional Semifinal. He told ESPN's Outside the Lines that he took took phony classes in order to remain eligible in the Spring of 2005.

current Head Coach Roy Williams knew.

McCants said he was headed toward ineligibility during the championship season because he had failed algebra and psychology, which accounted for half of his credits, in the fall of 2004. He had two A's in AFAM classes in addition to the F's. He said coach Roy Williams informed him of his academic troubles during a meeting ahead of the spring semester.

"There was a slight panic on my part ... [he] said, you know, we're going to be able to figure out how to make it happen, but you need to buckle down on your academics."

He said Williams told him "we're going to be able to change a class from, you know, your summer session class and swap it out with the class that you failed, just so the GPA could reflect that you are in good standing."

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
            you a Nova fan?
            You guys can gloat, you haven't had Championships stolen from you. But C'mon how pissed would you be if Jay won two more?

2 A's in Phony African studies courses and F's in Algerbra and psychology ...disgusting
            Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

You're a douche and have a douche program. Jay Wright's day is coming. Be glad you got Jalen Brunson and shut the fuck up

Comment

Cry those Cherry tears

Comment

I understand being upset, but you act like UNC not cheating automatically means Nova wins two more titles. If they beat you in the Natl Champ both times, then I would agree with you, but there were still games to be played even if you made it past the Heels.

Roy Williams always looked like a bible thumper who was in reality a scumbag to me, guess I was right.
                  Last edited by Sect 236; 10-25-2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Jay Wright is scum

Comment

So, lot's of top college athletes aren't there for the academics?

Do tell.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        I understand being upset, but you act like UNC not cheating automatically means Nova wins two more titles. If they beat you in the Natl Champ both times, then I would agree with you, but there were still games to be played even if you made it past the Heels.

Roy Williams always looked like a bible thumper who was in reality a scumbag to me, guess I was right.
                        I realize that.

Comment

You'll get a two seed and blow it opening weekend. Then I can't wait to hear who's fault it is

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                            You'll get a two seed and blow it opening weekend. Then I can't wait to hear who's fault it is
                            At least we'll be in it.
                            I'm sorry .....was it 1988?, the last meaningful Owl game in the tourney?
                            I hope your disgust at the Cats at least gives you joy throughout the day.

Comment

No 1988 is the last time you got laid. Villanova is the softest fan base in tri state by far, nationally ranked too

Comment

Working...
                              X