McLane: Roseman had informal talks with the Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McLane: Roseman had informal talks with the Jets

Apparently, Roseman and his agent Bob LaMonte had informal talks about the Jets GM vacancy. Roob has said on Bleacher Report that if it comes down to it, Lurie will side with Roseman over Kelly. Which makes you think that maybe with so many vacancies around the league, Kelly just resigns. He could resurface in SF, where they've got more than a decent defense, a more than competent DC, and Kapernick, wo could run the offense that Kelly wants to run.

SUSP.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Relax

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      Apparently, Roseman and his agent Bob LaMonte had informal talks about the Jets GM vacancy. Roob has said on Bleacher Report that if it comes down to it, Lurie will side with Roseman over Kelly. Which makes you think that maybe with so many vacancies around the league, Kelly just resigns. He could resurface in SF, where they've got more than a decent defense, a more than competent DC, and Kapernick, wo could run the offense that Kelly wants to run.
      Didn't Kelly say the best part of coaching in the NFL was that he was content doing just that? Why the sudden fascination that he has lost a power struggle with Roseman?

Kelly went to the Army-Navy game with Gamble. How is that "scouting trips during the season" that Eckel is writing about. Much ado...

You and others (in the media) are acting like Kelly is some kind of pouty baby who will leave at the earliest sign of conflict. I doubt it.

Yes, Lurie is making some curious moves. Let it play out before everyone starts looking for sharp objects and tall buildings.

Comment

Dude, what are you talking about? I'm just saying what's been reported. And if you read what's been reported, Gamble ' s relationship with Kelly goes back to when he was an assistant at NH.

Comment

Didn't see this thread. I'm on the side of Howie. Kelly can't get his gimmicky high school ass out of my team soon enough! And Chump will bail. 100 percent guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            Didn't see this thread. I'm on the side of Howie. Kelly can't get his gimmicky high school ass out of my team soon enough! And Chump will bail. 100 percent guarantee.
            The Eagles haven't won a playoff game since the lawyer became the GM. Chip took a Reid 4-12 shitty team to two 10 wins season with shitty talent.

Since you like the lawyer maybe they should bring back the rat faced bean counter along with Reid and go back to 4-12.

Comment

Working...
            X