Mariota is not a great thrower by any stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    I would take mariota over Winston not even close.... Winston does have a great arm but is just such a scumbag off the field and turns the ball over way too much
    Have you seen what NFL defenses do to mobile QBs? Winston is an NFL-ready true pocket passer who can make all the throws. Mariota is RG3. Watch what happens when Tampa or Tennessee puts him in a traditional drop back offense..

Comment

How do you know mariota is rg3 and not Russell Wilson? It's a complete crap shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
        Have you seen what NFL defenses do to mobile QBs? Winston is an NFL-ready true pocket passer who can make all the throws. Mariota is RG3. Watch what happens when Tampa or Tennessee puts him in a traditional drop back offense..
        Why Is Mariota considered RGIII? You are vastly underestimating his arm, accuracy, and IQ

Comment

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
          Almost nobody could be RG3 again. He is not just a #2 pick, he is all of those picks that were used to get him and the league has learned.

Simply selecting Mariota with your own natural draft pick at #2 would not be as dumb as the foreskin folly.
          Last edited by 2Far; 01-01-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

So you're saying trading all of those picks to move up and get rg3 was stupid? You're like, a fucking genius or something, three years later.

Comment

Hmmm...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Winston is extremely clutch. Hell of an arm. Throws a perfect ball.
              nm
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

hahah... Jinxworth strikes again

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                nm
                Is that clown ever right?? PUNCH!!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The Jinxworth law states, "the outcome of any situation will be the opposite of the stated outcome. If A + B = C, then A + B equals everything but C."
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X