"That's a nice piece of officiating there"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That's a nice piece of officiating there"

I'm setting the over/under for Acheman using that phrase at 2 1/2 for today's game.

And just what the fuck is a "nice piece of officiating" anyway? One of these incompetent assholes actually doing their job and getting something for which they are paid many dollars to do correct?

Seems like it should be a no brainer to me.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Between

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    I'm setting the over/under for Acheman using that phrase at 2 1/2 for today's game.

And just what the fuck is a "nice piece of officiating" anyway? One of these incompetent assholes actually doing their job and getting something for which they are paid many dollars to do correct?

Seems like it should be a no brainer to me.
    the inconsistent officiating, Mr. McMahon's general influence, and the seriously piss-poor commentating and analysis, the game is very difficult to watch.

My wonderful wife refers to Collinsworth as "that guy who just talks ALL the time"

Gruden, Aikman, Moose...etc. give very few, if any nuggets of information that can really be defined as analysis. They primarily dumb the game down for casual fans or use the broadcast as a way to tell us how cool it is to be them.

Comment

Working...
    X