Jets Just Traded For Brandon Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets Just Traded For Brandon Marshall

He should ring up Foles now and start working out together so that they have a nice rapport by the time the season starts for them in NY.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    He should ring up Foles now and start working out together so that they have a nice rapport by the time the season starts for them in NY.
    browns are looking to trade up for mariota too....could make things interesting. Browns have two first round picks this year as well.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

A friend of mine from Cleveland said a couple weeks ago that their plan was to bring in a vet to be a stopgap until Johnny gets his mind right. Then, they went out and signed McCown so that plan seemed to be coming to fruition.

That's not to say they could change their mind, so, who knows.

Comment

I wonder if Bowles

Looks at the relative success of Carson Palmer in AZ and then looks at Foles and says Hmmmmm...

Comment

A friend of mine from Cleveland said a couple weeks ago that their plan was to bring in a vet to be a stopgap until Johnny gets his mind right. Then, they went out and signed McCown so that plan seemed to be coming to fruition.

That's not to say they could change their mind, so, who knows.
          Everything seems possible at this point.

if they do get mariota i'm hoping it works out. if it doesn't...at least Kelly gets to leave...lol
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            Looks at the relative success of Carson Palmer in AZ and then looks at Foles and says Hmmmmm...
            He has some familiarity with him from the 2012 season. Marshall also publicly endorsed Foles as a franchise QB. /conspiracytheory
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Jets are going to release WR Percy Harvin as a result of the acquisition of Brandon Marshall

Comment

I have to wonder if the Bears board blew up like this one today?

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  Wishful thinking... Foles looked like shit last year. The Jets aren't getting Foles period.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                    I have to wonder if the Bears board blew up like this one today?

If they are educated, they had to have known it was coming. He's being paid too much and they really like the other WR, Wilson.

At least they got a 5th rounder for their WR, as opposed to him going to the Vikings and getting NOTHING in return.

Comment

So where do you think he ends up?

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                      Wishful thinking... Foles looked like shit last year. The Jets aren't getting Foles period.
                      Because it is becoming increasingly clear that he won't be with the Eagles.

Comment

You and the rest that believe this sportswriter fairy tale crack me up.

Comment

Working...
                        X