No announcement yet.

Demarco Murray in Philly tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the nickname, but I think Matthews brings more to the table as a pass catcher. Polk carved out a nice goal line niche, but that they won't need that anymore if they sign Murray. They could probably trade him ala Bryce Brown.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Maybe. Mathews hurt a lot over the years. Just something about Polk I like. He's tough and runs hard every play. No fuckin around with that guy. Gets it and goes. That's valuable.

Comment

You like the same thing I do.

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Polk

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Maybe. Mathews hurt a lot over the years. Just something about Polk I like. He's tough and runs hard every play. No fuckin around with that guy. Gets it and goes. That's valuable.
          has done well with the opportunities he's had.

If he doesn't get injured in camp or the preseason they could easily keep 4 backs.

Comment

Jou crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              That gives us one back too many and I kind of wanna keep Polk around.

Can we make Mathews fail his physical?

I suppose you could wait for him at the airport and when he gets to the pisser do a Tonya Harding on him?

Comment

I like Polk too and would prefer him to Matthews.

I thought I saw something on twitter this morning that indicated that Matthews' deal wasn't technically official. I don't know, maybe Chip can Gore him.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I looked on the Eagles website on their roster page--everyone they've signed or traded for since Tuesday is there--except Matthews. They may be waiting to see if they can sign Murray before making it official.

Comment

Polk was an undrafted free agent but same / same.

Comment

Ryan Mathews hasn't signed his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        I like Polk too and would prefer him to Matthews.

I thought I saw something on twitter this morning that indicated that Matthews' deal wasn't technically official. I don't know, maybe Chip can Gore him.
                        I kind of agree with Ells on this, it's bad business if they reached a deal. And they could lose Mathews and Murray if they play this wrong. Fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                          I kind of agree with Ells on this, it's bad business if they reached a deal. And they could lose Mathews and Murray if they play this wrong. Fiasco.
                          Reports are saying chip wants both...bizarre off-season

Comment

Eagles Nation ‏@PHLEaglesNation

REPORT: #Eagles will sign RB DeMarco Murray to a 5-year/$30M deal

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                              Eagles Nation ‏@PHLEaglesNation

REPORT: #Eagles will sign RB DeMarco Murray to a 5-year/$30M deal
                              If that's real, this is insane. Murray and Mathews for $1.5m less than McCoy. Yeah, I'm good with that.
                              Last edited by The Duck; 03-12-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X