Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry if poated already, but people need to see this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if poated already, but people need to see this...

What a complete dirtbag.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...nt-goes-viral/

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    More great quality journalism from Faux News

Some D-list personality gets pissed that her car was towed. Wasn't even a good rant.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Wow you're right, no other news outlet covered it

duh

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...britt-mchenry/
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

here's the only thing I will say in her defense

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        More great quality journalism from Faux News

Some D-list personality gets pissed that her car was towed. Wasn't even a good rant.

The tape is edited, then leaked to the media and does not include what was said to her...and I know for a fact this towing outfit just takes cars that are legally parked. Not sure that's what happened to her, but it did happen to my good friend Tony.

that said she still went way over the top.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Yup. I'd put Faux News right up there with Florio's blog. Good catch.

Comment

Yup. I'd put Faux News right up there with Florio's blog. Good catch.
            I think the point is that this story is everywhere. If this was a MAN who did this, he'd be fired.

Comment

I think the point is that this story is everywhere. If this was a MAN who did this, he'd be fired.
              Bitching about getting their car towed? Hard to believe.

Comment

Bitching about getting their car towed? Hard to believe.
                You obviously didn't watch the video.

Comment

I watched the video and I don't give a shit. Why do you? The girl acted like a bitch and you couldn't hear if she was provoked. Who gives a fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    I watched the video and I don't give a shit. Why do you? The girl acted like a bitch and you couldn't hear if she was provoked. Who gives a fuck?
                    I have a problem with her words. If she just went on a profanity-laced tirade, I probably wouldn't care.

Comment

the point flew over maniac's head

Not surprising
                      Last edited by Riccardo; 04-19-2015, 07:20 PM.
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You have a problem because she insulted someone you can't see and don't know? Get a fucking life

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          You have a problem because she insulted someone you can't see and don't know? Get a fucking life
                          Don't know why you're taking this so personally. If you don't agree, that's fine. We obviously have different world views.

Comment

There was no point, Fox boy. You heard half an edited conversation and she was still fairly tame. I'm sure they hear worse all the time.

Unless the point is Faux News viewers are morons. Can't argue with that.

Comment

There was no point, Fox boy. You heard half an edited conversation and she was still fairly tame. I'm sure they hear worse all the time.

Unless the point is Faux News viewers are morons. Can't argue with that.
                              Jesus, get off the Fox News angle of this story. If anything, they're a shitty news service because their article is a day later compared to when the story broke - everywhere.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X