No announcement yet.

Bad news for anti-gun nutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. It look as though perception spiked up in 2001 and remained upwards thereafter.

9/11.

Comment

You better have a word with your momma!

I found a few of these in her money bag. Batch better take cash!

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiitt!! You wish mofo.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Your mom's instagram profile pic.

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

sounds great...

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Can't wait. Close in 10 days and then move Friday of Memorial Day weekend. Dude, the drive home from work every day has been killer on the nostrils. I love it though. I'll reach out once we're settled. Would love to have you over for dinner or a beer or whatever.
            ...don't worry you will get your country nose and not even notice,or if you do you can tell what kind of poo is being spread.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

What? It must be the water you're drinking!

Comment

Working...
              X