Mychal Kendricks done in Phila?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    i agree that there's too much smoke. once ryans came back, which really surprised me, the writing was on the wall for kendricks imo. the guy could be a pro bowler one day but i don't know what he could bring in in a trade. i like the idea of flipping bradford and packaging 19, 20, and kendricks to move up for mariota, but i'm not sure how realistic that is.
    I think Kendricks is gone. Ever since Kelly came to Phila. it seems like whenever there is smoke there is fire. See Jackson, McCoy, Foles, etc. I could be wrong.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      1) Chip thinks he's soft
      2) He's too short for what he's being asked to do in the 3-4
      3) He is caught up in stats and accolades.

Myths McLane mentioned in his piece today that Kendricks "thinks highly of his skills" and that Kendricks felt snubbed when he didn't make the Pro Bowl. That stuff doesn't seem to fly with Chip.
      How dare he carry himself with confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        1) Chip thinks he's soft
        2) He's too short for what he's being asked to do in the 3-4
        3) He is caught up in stats and accolades.

Myths McLane mentioned in his piece today that Kendricks "thinks highly of his skills" and that Kendricks felt snubbed when he didn't make the Pro Bowl. That stuff doesn't seem to fly with Chip.
        4) He's banging Rhianna. Chip's a Beyonce fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
          People need to stop with the Dion Jordan shit already. I don't think the Eagles would pick him up even if he was released outright.

Culture beats scheme every time? He's failed two drug tests and he's not at the Dolphins OTA's. Where would he play? We don't need a DE and he's not an edge rusher as an OLB. If people think Marcus Smith can't be a Pass rusher just remember he had 10 more sacks in college than Jordan.
          Actually, Jordan projected as a 3-4 OLB in college. The Dolphins tried to convert him. He was a converted TE at Oregon, I thought. More likely they trade a late round pick or sign him after he's cut outright.
          Last edited by Melchior; 04-27-2015, 10:07 PM.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            To tell you the truth, I'm not that high on Mychal Kendricks anyway. He showed flashes, but not enough for me. He might be better suited for a different team, like Miami. Mychal Kendricks for Dion Jordan? Jordan would be a better fit here.
            LOL jordon who is suspended the entire 2015 season.

I think Kendricks is gone - somewhere in this draft

Also think his perfect replacement is already on the team Marcus Smith - he is a better fit in the middle.....

At this point rushing LB is not the biggest need -- S - and OL and another Cb -- get eventual starters at those positions it will be a great draft -- trading up for Marriota Im finally leaning that way now.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
              Also think his perfect replacement is already on the team Marcus Smith - he is a better fit in the middle.....
              Sometimes you make me miss West Coast Mac Backer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                It's kinda like the bacteria in your intestine. There are better bacteria and there are bad bacteria. Both are types of bacteria.

But you have to allow some bacteria in order to crowd out the very worst bacteria. Otherwise, the very worst bacteria take over.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

chrisconelyfan

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                  Cone-ly.

Comment

LOL some people really are anally fixated on this board. stomach to anus they know their shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X