Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI with the MVP

haha
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    haha

Well deserved

Comment

Besides the freethrows, he did his thing. I'm laughing cuz all the talking heads said that Lebron is getting the MVP even if the Cavs lose.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Besides the freethrows, he did his thing. I'm laughing cuz all the talking heads said that Lebron is getting the MVP even if the Cavs lose.

Nobody wins a MVP if they lose the Finals

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
          Nobody wins a MVP if they lose the Finals
          The Logo

Comment

haha
            It's crazy, but he really helped to turn things around for the Warriors. They looked much better with him in the lineup, vs Bogut.

Comment

Bogut wanted no part of these finals. The few minutes he played, he showed no effort.

Comment

I love it. He was never the guy people wanted him to be in Philly, but he's always been a team player who never quits. I'm very happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  I love it. He was never the guy people wanted him to be in Philly, but he's always been a team player who never quits. I'm very happy for him.
                  Sixers front office is salty

Comment

He played great

haha
                    Expected everything he did but those threes were an aberration

Ivring and Love playing the Cav win

Could not understand Jones playing all those minutes the last half. He contributed nothing. His defense sucks, about all he is good for is to shoot threes but he did not put himself in position to take any.

Comment

Working...
                    X