X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else agree with Ed the Head?

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...is_season.html
    You're my boy, Blue.

I think he's got most of the numbers right, unless Bradford goes down and we are stuck with Shrimpy McTryhard. Then, it might look more like 10-6 or 9-7, and a toss-up for getting into the playoffs.
    "I don't think there's anybody in this organization not focused on the 49ers... I mean Chargers."
    -Bill Belichick

"People think we make $3 million and $4 million a year. They don't realize that most of us only make $500,000."
    -Pete Incaviglia

Comment

I have them going 12-4 but I'd be ok with 13-3. Everything is dependent on core players staying healthy. If they stay healthy they're going to be tough to beat.

Comment

Fuck No, bradford has never lead his team to the playoffs and I am supposed to believe the eagles are going 13-3 based on preseason?

Ed is on medication

Comment

El esmegma
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            El esmegma
            suck my dickmega

Comment

смегма
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

What are you on.......dick?

Originally posted by smg View Post
                Fuck No, bradford has never lead his team to the playoffs and I am supposed to believe the eagles are going 13-3 based on preseason?

Ed is on medication
                Take a hike, smegma breath.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                  Take a hike, smegma breath.
                  Anyone who thinks bradford is leading this team to 13-3 is on meds

Comment

Anyone basing a conclusion about Bradford's ability to lead any team to a tip top record, based on the failure of shitty Rams teams to make the playoffs when he played qb for them, is a fucking moron.
                    Last edited by slag; 09-06-2015, 10:35 PM.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      Anyone basing a conclusion about Bradford's ability to lead any team to a tip top record, based on the failure of shitty Rams teams to make the playoffs when he played qb for them, is a fucking moron.
                      All the philly media does is set up fans for disappointment at the end of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                        I have them going 12-4 but I'd be ok with 13-3. Everything is dependent on core players staying healthy. If they stay healthy they're going to be tough to beat.
                        Agreed. Jason Peters is a bit better than his last LT. He just may be able to go three plays without getting killed. I'm starting to buy into the Overbrook Positivity Theory.
                        You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

igitis ... oops
                          Last edited by slag; 09-06-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

schmuckma

The Vegas line on the Eagles is 9.5.

This is just the ex-Gov/Eagles cheerleader helping fill newspaper space.

Nobody in their right mind would play over 12.5.

Comment

Te
                              Originally posted by slag View Post
                              The Vegas line on the Eagles is 9.5.

This is just the ex-Gov/Eagles cheerleader helping fill newspaper space.

Nobody in their right mind would play over 12.5.
                              If I were throwing cash down I'd take the over. But I'm not willing to go all in with Fast Eddie's 13-3. If ten wins gets me paid, I believe in this squad to get that. Vegas knows...
                              You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X