wow this guy is

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      El esmegma
      10 times as High as me!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

The Curse of Rendell!
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I think they can win the division but 13-3 seems a little high to me.

On the other hand, when I run into Rendell...

I mean, like why the f*ck do I keep running into this politician?

It's weird, I've talked with him 3 or 4 times at random places like the Vet, Penn Station in NYC, etc...When that has happened it seems like the Eagles are doing or going do well.

But the EAGLES NEED TO WIN IT ALL, not just do well. Must accomplish in my lifetime... Hell... and before my father is not able to enjoy the moment as well.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            El esmegma
            Hahaha Hilarious! Me gusta la español!

I missed this earlier.

Kinda think this guy needs to get through the noob bashing, though.

His posts haven't been THAT bad but the choice of a handle left him completely open to your responses. His (I'm assuming smg is male) comebacks have been weak.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And anyone who thinks it can't happen...

Originally posted by smg View Post
              Anyone who thinks bradford is leading this team to 13-3 is on meds
              ...is not a fan....go back to Dallas.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Smellma....

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Hahaha Hilarious! Me gusta la español!

I missed this earlier.

Kinda think this guy needs to get through the noob bashing, though.

His posts haven't been THAT bad but the choice of a handle left him completely open to your responses. His (I'm assuming smg is male) comebacks have been weak.
                .....I'd rather have a creative troll.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  I think they can win the division but 13-3 seems a little high to me.

On the other hand, when I run into Rendell...

I mean, like why the f*ck do I keep running into this politician?

It's weird, I've talked with him 3 or 4 times at random places like the Vet, Penn Station in NYC, etc...When that has happened it seems like the Eagles are doing or going do well.

But the EAGLES NEED TO WIN IT ALL, not just do well. Must accomplish in my lifetime... Hell... and before my father is not able to enjoy the moment as well.
                  Rendell is a cheerleader, no doubt. I do like his positivity, though. I'm inclined to think that there will be 1 or 2 winnable games that the birds crap the bed. I think 11-5 sounds reasonable, given the turnover in personnel. I, like you, want them to win it in my lifetime. It's pretty irritating watching teams like the Seahawks become a powerhouse when they were punchline for so long. I want the Eagles to get their place at the trophy winners' table too.
                  You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Birds will win division but don't forget that everyone else has had another year to study the offense and make adjustments accordingly. There are new wrinkles out there in defenses that could start to slow down our quick attack. And of course, if Branford ruptures his knee ligament it's all over.
                    Last edited by DaLincDink; 09-07-2015, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Hahah thought you'd like that one

yeah he's gotta change his name. He's not bad I just can't help it when I see that name
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

DaLickDick

Comment

RETTARDO

Comment

DaLincDink takes it in the stink

Comment

I'm a huge Chip skeptic but can't rule out 13-3. Sure hope so.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X