X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Gap Penetrator
    replied
    Bwahahahahahaha!

I remember us all walking down to the stadium and we stop at this big Rutgers student tailGAYte and the next thing I know we're all passing around a bottle with these randoms and I'm thinking to myself, "I just know I'm going to have a canker sore on Monday." But then I go, "Ehhh f*ck it!"
    Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 09-08-2015, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Remember the San San Teeeeeeeeeeeeee game? Worst.

Every time we go to a Cuse game, L wants to know if Akers will be there. He's hung out with us a bunch of times in NYC. Love the Z family.

Leave a comment:

• Irish George
    replied
    bwahahahahaha!!!

Leave a comment:

• Two Gap Penetrator
    replied
    Bwahahahahahaha! It was awesome!

We were on THE LIST! I remember playing beer pong in what once was the dining room of a stately manor and the floor felt like fly paper!

Leave a comment:

• 3rd & Inches
    replied
    Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Who next?

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    I can't believe we partied at his frat. That has to be one of the best non-gayte Igglephans rendezvous ever. Hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• Two Gap Penetrator
    replied
    Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    That's not masking tape.

Must be the glare off the non-prescription lenses in your Kurt Rambis glasses.

Leave a comment:

• nerd
    replied
    oh snap

Leave a comment:

• HEREisAKERS
    replied
    Serious question RE: your SUNJ degree...

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Did ou have to cut your long underwear to match the length of your capri skinny jeans or did you just let them hang?
    How can you even see it behind the pieces of masking tape that say Indiana - Bloomington? You should reaffirm your love for your alma mater and get some new threads here:
    http://www.rutgersshop.com/COLLEGE_R...orn_And_Infant

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Bwahaha

Leave a comment:

• Ellsworth
    replied
    OH NO HE DINNT!

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Oh, it's ON! HERE WE GO!

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Serious question re: your time at Cuse

Did ou have to cut your long underwear to match the length of your capri skinny jeans or did you just let them hang?

Leave a comment:

• HEREisAKERS
    replied
    No Safety School

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    It's disgraceful. The academic stuff is bad enough, but the off the field goonery is embarrassing. It's a shame because I think Flood has done a decent job as head coach. On the other hand, not that Rutgers is a marquee program, but if they give him the boot maybe it is an opportunity to bring in a more high profile HC now that they are in the Big 10. The facilities, market and recruiting pool are there. Schiano proved it was at least possible to field a top 25 program on the Banks of Ye 'Ol Raritan.
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X