Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama Queen
    replied
    ... and Lurie has always been a team guy and took one for the league. Goodell was selling "the bad business part " to all of them.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Eagles played in 2004 and the Patriots cheated from 2000 to 2007! They were a well oiled machine by 2004!

Fuck them!

Leave a comment:

• Irish George
    replied
    bwahahaha

only on his kid's pharmacy order

Leave a comment:

• suburbanites
    replied
    The Shits On Now

I've always believed someone has a copy of the tapes and that the day of reckoning would come. Brady and Kraft should have sucked this one up, instead they humiliated Goodell while he was still stinging from Ray Rice etc. The unthinkable may not be so unthinkable when all is said and done. Although still a long shot there's going to be a groundswell to vacate at a minimum the Rams SB "victory" if not the one against the Eagles too.

Leave a comment:

• 3rd & Inches
    replied
    Only on his diet

Leave a comment:

• Two Gap Penetrator
    replied
    Andy Reid (FF) would never.....

...fall victim to any such cheating. He was too smart for that.

Leave a comment:

• TerpEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
    Epic "sorry I'm not sorry" twitter tirade from Bill Simmons happening now. Unbelievable how far some will stick their head in the sand rather than face an uncomfortable truth.
    This made me laugh.

Bill Simmons ✔ @BillSimmons
    PS: I only have 3 more weeks of being an unemployed/unabashed Boston homer before I have to be fair & balanced again. I'm gonna use them.
    12:15 PM - 8 Sep 2015

Leave a comment:

• TerpEagle
    replied
    And the hits just keep on coming.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/08/pat...hick-tom-brady

"At various times over the last decade, at least 19 NFL franchises took precautions against the Patriots that they didn’t take against any other opponent, people who worked for those teams told SI. Those concerns have not waned in the eight years that have passed since the Spygate scandal. The list of safeguards is long and varied. Teams commonly clear out trash cans in their hotel meeting rooms in New England because they believe the Patriots go through them. One longtime head coach said he ran fake plays in his Saturday walkthroughs at Gillette Stadium because he thought the Patriots might be spying on his team. Another team has taken things further: It fled Gillette and found a different place to practice, and on game day it piled trunks of equipment against the double doors in the back of the visitors’ locker room so nobody could get in. That same team kicked the visiting locker room manager out of the office he occupies near the clubhouse."

Leave a comment:

• PackWest
    replied
    "
    When Spygate broke, some of the Eagles now believed they had an answer for a question that had vexed them since they lost to the Patriots 24-21 in Super Bowl XXXIX: How did New England seem completely prepared for the rarely used dime defense the Eagles deployed in the second quarter, scoring touchdowns on three of four drives? The Eagles suspected that either practices were filmed or a playbook was stolen. "To this day, some believe that we were robbed by the Patriots not playing by the rules ... and knowing our game plan," a former Eagles football operations staffer says."

Leave a comment:

• capitaleagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    To quote Michael Palin, only slightly illegal.
    Epic "sorry I'm not sorry" twitter tirade from Bill Simmons happening now. Unbelievable how far some will stick their head in the sand rather than face an uncomfortable truth.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    To quote Michael Palin, only slightly illegal.

Leave a comment:

• TerpEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Apparently only legal in certain areas of the stadium, which the Patriots were taping outside of. Perfect opportunity to resort to the Overbrook Defense.
    Yep. The response to that:

Driving 66 in a 65 isn't the same as MASs MuRDER!!!1!!1

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Apparently only legal in certain areas of the stadium, which the Patriots were taping outside of. Perfect opportunity to resort to the Overbrook Defense.
    Last edited by RSE; 09-08-2015, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    So Belicheat

knew what FF was going to order before he even ordered it?!

Leave a comment:

• TerpEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    That's sickening. Where are all of the Pats' apologists now?
    They're out in full force. Just take a look at ESPN comments and even those on Deadspin.

Taping was LEGAL before 2006!!!!!11!111!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X