OK so let me get this straight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK so let me get this straight...

You've just been exposed as being frauds and cheaters worse than previously thought (if that's possible) and you decide to parade your hollow Lombardi's out in front of the entire country, put your owner on stage with them and completely spit in the face of the fans. I'm not shocked by much in this league anymore but that was just distasteful. That's ockey.
    Charismatic megafauna.

I was hoping that somebody would slip on the wet stage.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Just slightly worse than Rodney Harrison looking into the camera and denying everything.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Is Shit-dell at the stadium? Possibly fetching Kraft a beer.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He's not. Probably at Kraft's housing mowing his lawn in the dark.
          Last edited by McCarthy12; 09-10-2015, 08:50 PM.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Nash, he's riding out to Brady's house in his limo to burn it down.

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            He's not. Probably at Kraft's housing mowing his lawn in the dark.
            The man can hold a grudge.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

He's at Vesuvio having a bottle of barolo, veal and homemade sfogliatelle with Sil & Paulie
              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Working...
              X