I went to the Bills game today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the Bills game today.

Sorry. I still think Shady would look good in midnight green.

He may have lost half a step, but he still makes something out of nothing.

What would he do behind this line? He lead the league in runs for a loss when it was still a half decent line.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Well he was 17 for 90 and a touchdown today, and believe the Bills line is pretty poor.

He still jump cuts like a young back.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
        What would he do behind this line? He lead the league in runs for a loss when it was still a half decent line.
        I think he would have done more than the roach Murray has.

In all seriousness any ex roach has a steep hill to climb to prove himself with the Iggles.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The best thing about signing Murray was screwing over Dullas. Otherwise I'd take Shady.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

thats how I see it

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            The best thing about signing Murray was screwing over Dullas. Otherwise I'd take Shady.
            I saw much of that game, switching back and forth between it and the Foreskins-Jetbags debacle. Shady was limping around and basically running on one leg. And still doing a hell of a job.

There is definite value in taking Murray off the C*ntboys though...so long as the Birds win. Overall, I'd rather have Shady.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X