Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could the biggest problem with this team be the WR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the biggest problem with this team be the WR?

Aghalor -- Bust
    Matthews -- Chump
    Huff -- Jagoff
    KKKooper -- is KKKooper

Yes, I think it is. They are terrible. I don't think it is hyperbolic to say they are worse than Thrash/Pinkston. Bradford seems much more comfortable in the offense so I don't think he's checking down as much because he's unsure. Nobody's open. Nobody can get separation downfield to point where defenses have to actually give a shit.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Worse than Small - Johnson ?

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Yes, I think it is. They are terrible. I don't think it is hyperbolic to say they are worse than Thrash/Pinkston. Bradford seems much more comfortable in the offense so I don't think he's checking down as much because he's unsure. Nobody's open. Nobody can get separation downfield to point where defenses have to actually give a shit.
      Heh heh heh I typed small Johnson heh hheh heh
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I tried to fit a "Roach Murray" into my post but it didn't really flow.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yep ... but Matthews could be ok if he had an outside threat to go with him.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Aghalor -- Bust
            Matthews -- Chump
            Huff -- Jagoff
            KKKooper -- is KKKooper
            Matthews is a good receiver, Aghalor give him time, Huff - Oregon, and Cooper he does catch it when thrown to him if not for him this weekend we may have lost that game, big play on ST and 3rd and 11 catch. Not saying Cooper is a #1,2 or 3 but a 4 I have no problem with.

Comment

The Give him time, give him time.

Jackson -- needed no time
              Maclin -- needed no time

Here's who they said "give him time" --

Pinkston
              FredEx
              Reggie Brown
              Wm. McShovelhands

Seems to me either they got it or they don't.
              Last edited by RSE; 12-09-2015, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Give Na Brown more time
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I fucking hate the fact that they've restricted training camp to a couple of bullshit sessions at the Stink.

When you could go to camp and watch the entire thing every day, you could actually gauge players ... and Jackson and Maclin were clearly good from watching them in practice.

I have no fucking idea what Agholor is except in the limited times he's played and gets targeted (which ain't much).

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    The Give him time, give him time.

Jackson -- needed no time
                    Maclin -- needed no time

Here's who they said "give him time" --

Pinkston
                    FredEx
                    Reggie Brown
                    Wm. McShovelhands

Seems to me either they got it or they don't.
                    Listen I am not arguing with you about this I am frustrated as anyone, Algolar has been hurt and I would hate to give up on a guy in his rookie year.

Comment

without a fucking doubt it is

Comment

Oline's been holding their blocks as of late too...

Comment

You mean other than the GMs who built the roster?
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            I fucking hate the fact that they've restricted training camp to a couple of bullshit sessions at the Stink.

When you could go to camp and watch the entire thing every day, you could actually gauge players ... and Jackson and Maclin were clearly good from watching them in practice.

I have no fucking idea what Agholor is except in the limited times he's played and gets targeted (which ain't much).
                            I still remember seeing DJax in preseason and thinking holy fkkk this guy can play. Maclin took a little longer. He shied from contact at first. Maybe Agholor needs time.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I remember Jackson's rookie year I walked through this "merchandise tunnel" you had to go through to get to the practice field at Lehigh ... the first thing I see is Jackson working in a one on one drill.

Statement one: "Wow is he small"

Statement two: "FUCK, he's lightning"

I'm pretty sure those are exact quotes.

The rest of that practice all we were talking about was how he ran.

With Maclin, you could see he was a cut above also in practice ... not speed like Jackson but he got separation.

But, it's not foolproof ... Nnamdi looked real athletic also in practice.

I still think Castilleo fucked that shit up and Asomuga just quit later.

Comment

Working...
                              X