Clear All

• Back-to-Back, baby!

Igglephans Make Believe Football

2015 - Bardy
    2014 - Bardy
    2013 - North Jersey Eagles
    2012 - DLeff
    2011 - BirdBrawn
    2010 - KG (How the heck did this happen?)
    2009 - Bardy
    2008 - Stumpgrinders (Raptor?)
    2007 - Birdbrawn
    2006 - Bardy
    2005 - ??
    2004 - IronEagle

Using Vagiant, Foreskin and Cowturd players.

That's your secret. You don't have any problem doing that.

I wouldn't celebrate too much. I did what I did without using any NFC East players or any players going head to head against the Eagles. I would love to set up a league where it worked that way. Zero points for Cowturd, Foreskin or Vagiant or players on teams facing the Eagles.

As Commisioner I should kick you out of the league and grant myself the chumpionship.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Bwah - nice

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
        Bwah - nice
        You won... I'd take your talent evaluation over Chip Kelly's
        --------

Comment

A backhanded compliment! NFC East players hardly contributed to my title this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
            A backhanded compliment! NFC East players hardly contributed to my title this year.
            Seriously it would be fun if you could set up a league where players from certian teams did not count... or even better they contributed MINUS points if you started them. Would make it much more difficult for strategery.
            --------

Comment

And congrats. You won unlike the Eagles

Fair and square
              --------

Comment

P.S.

You should have the same right to have a custom user title above your avatar like the sucicide pool winner gets.

Let me know what you want.
                --------

Comment

You wouldn't get past me last week without an NFC East player.

I abide by the same principles as IE, but we choose to severely handicap ourselves... so congrats.
                  Last edited by Drama Queen; 12-27-2015, 08:56 PM. Reason: Add EAST

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    You wouldn't get past me last week without an NFC East player.

I abide by the same principles as IE, but we choose to severely handicap ourselves... so congrats.
                    Yeah I remember you got caught in an auto draft situation, but I give you credit for trading players NFC East to the foreskiner.

Seriously I would love to have a league where you lost points for playing a foreskin, vagiant, cockroach or any player going against the Eagles.
                    --------

Comment

Me too.

It can be frustrating, especially having to yank a good player against the Eagles like Gronk or some other outstanding player.

Comment

I don't know how you can be an....

.....Eagles fan and root for Cowboys or Giants or Redskins in any way. I wouldn't root for those cunt teams or their players if my life depended on it. Don't understand fantasy football at all.

Comment

Lame. I asked Ells if fag duel could keep out competition

I think bardala won one with vaggies and cowgals too
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            Yeah I remember you got caught in an auto draft situation, but I give you credit for trading players NFC East to the foreskiner.
                            After adjusting to the scoring system three seasons ago, I came in 2nd last season, and 3rd or 4th this season. I'm going to win that league at some point, and I'm going to let you all know that your Igglephans champ is a Skins fan when it happens. Repeatedly. Soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X