Wow, Peterson facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Peterson facts

"Peterson has a low profile around the league; no other team interviewed him. He calls plays in Kansas City only occasionally, and has never coached under anyone but Reid in the NFL."

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...s6L34L3dg8T.99

all you need to know

is that he'll nod and smile and do a soft shoe dance when Jeffrey or Howie speak to him.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      "Peterson has a low profile around the league; no other team interviewed him. He calls plays in Kansas City only occasionally, and has never coached under anyone but Reid in the NFL."
      Sounds like Reid's resume when the Eagles hired him. I think I read that Pedey ran the two minute drill in KC. Is he going to be calling plays in Philly or will it be Schurmur?
      Last edited by Maniac; 01-14-2016, 08:50 PM.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Sounds like Reid's resume when the Eagles hired him. I think I read that Pedey ran the two minute drill in KC. Is he going to be calling plays in Philly or will it be Schurmur?
        He learned under Andy so the two minute drill should be an incomplete pass followed by a wasted time out, a false start coming out of the time out,another timeout with the play clock running dow, a hold, incomplete screen and a draw.

Comment

Working...
        X