Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone still want us to sign Bradford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanchez is beyond horrible

you cant be a turnover machine as an NFL QB
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      you cant be a turnover machine as an NFL QB

Understand that, and I am not a fan of his, but they are not contenting this year anyway, build the D most of the talent is there.

I would argue that with a killer 4/3 D and the ST play that Fipp brings, even with Sanchez they could have a good year, it buys them time to draft and groom a QB for the future.

What good is a lights out QB IF you rec, can't hold onto the ball????????????????
      Last edited by Eagle Road; 01-20-2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

forget Sanchez...dont even think about it

not only does he have too many turnovers, he turns the ball over at the worst possible times. They aren't turnovers they are chokeovers.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Agree. I'm totally fine with moving on from Bradford even if it means we play a lesser qb for the time being. But please not Sanchez. At least Daniel knows the offense.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            I could see Daniel for sure and maybe Flynn as a plan B. Sanchez might stick. Let those 3 battle it out for starter.

I would absolutely tank this season and rebuild if I was Dougie Tech.
            My problem is that I don't see them being bad enough to get a really high draft pick. I mean they were dysfunctional this past season and still won 7 games.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
              Time to move on. This team is years away from serious contention. Better to get a pick and start looking someone in the draft.
              This is my thought as well. Look at the final 4 QBs...2 (maybe 3 with Cam) future HOFers and another potential MVP in Palmer. Samantha had a decent year, he's no where near this caliber. Go get a Q!

Comment

Also read a report that His agent is asking for $25 million per year...insanity, if true.

Comment

Exactly, trade him to Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    Also read a report that His agent is asking for $25 million per year...insanity, if true.
                    That's probably based off of the franchise tag amount.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...ojected_to_be/
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

But that was with a semi competent QB. Daniel would more than likely be a grease fire.

Which would be my goal if I was a new coach. Buys him more time with ownership.

Comment

I hate too say this but some of this falls on CK, there was no reason that I can think of for him not having a developmental type QB in the system, even if they were stashed on the PS.

That is the biggest issue with this team, nobody coming up from within.
                        Last edited by Eagle Road; 01-20-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

He also ignored OL in 2 consecutive drafts and let Mathis go like a jilted lover. OL biggest issue on team IMO.

He's a Fucking dick

Comment

Depends on the price

If he does a reasonable deal, I would say yes. $25 mil/year I would say no thanks. They have to fix the offensive line and the linebackers.

Comment

But that was with a semi competent QB. Daniel would more than likely be a grease fire.

Which would be my goal if I was a new coach. Buys him more time with ownership.
                              In retrospect, biggest mistake Chip made in terms of his self-interest was fielding the best team he could in year 1 with Reid's players. If he traded a few guys for picks and started over then, and had a bad year followed by high draft picks, it's a totally different story for him.

I think this is one of many reasons why Pederson will probably move on from Bradford. If he pays a QB 25 million dollars this year and finished with another middling record, the fans (and probably Lurie) will turn on him quick. Better to stink up the joint in year one so you can show "steady improvement" in year 2.

Comment

He also ignored OL in 2 consecutive drafts and let Mathis go like a jilted lover. OL biggest issue on team IMO.

He's a Fucking dick

That is another reason that I would not have an issue using Sanchez this year, let him earn his keep. Besides that coach the O line up and run the ball, they are stuck with the Roach no matter what, and I don't want to see Sproles, Mathews, or Barner go anywhere.

It would limit the mistakes that Sanchez could have, and again, I am NOT a supporter of his, just can't see a way out of this mess in one year, so use what you already have paid for, that is all I am saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X