KG: How did you work in.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG: How did you work in.......

...your piss breaks with all that critical film study of commercial advertising? Did you go to the bathroom while the actual game was on?

Leave My Chair?? Surely You Jest!

(and if you say "Don't call me Shirley" I'll clobber you)

I go to the can before the game starts and, so I don't miss the halftime show, when the abbreviated Halftime Report comes on.

Other than that, my bladder has been trained not to interupt the game itself thanks to over 20 years of my doing own commercial ratings.

And now you know!
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      (and if you say "Don't call me Shirley" I'll clobber you)

I go to the can before the game starts and, so I don't miss the halftime show, when the abbreviated Halftime Report comes on.

Other than that, my bladder has been trained not to interupt the game itself thanks to over 20 years of my doing own commercial ratings.

And now you know!
      What happens if you're suddenly overtaken by the urge to shit just as the Heinz commercial is coming on?
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        What happens if you're suddenly overtaken by the urge to shit just as the Heinz commercial is coming on?

Comment

Depends. Doubled up and bound with duct tape to prevent leakage.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'm guessing BPH or 16 French Foley Catheter.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Not An Issue

The bowels and bladder have gone through the same intensive training.
              "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Working...
              X