IN ONE YEAR RICCARDO GOES GAY /Trans /whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN ONE YEAR RICCARDO GOES GAY /Trans /whatever

Just like Bruce Jenner. . Wait till you get a "load" of this...pun intended . I thought this would be a great retirement thread for your SWEET ass Stop fighting the urge princess.. the proof is in the pudding.. Chop off that useless cock u call your manhood and pleasure yourself the way female whores do. Haha!! All that garbage you post and let's be real..mostly gay.. GTFOH
    Translation:Get The Fuck Outta Here! You're Welcome & Goodnight.. Forgettaboutit . See you in the morning.

This may finally chase that geezer Riccardo away. Thanks for stepping up and saying what we all felt had to be said.

Comment

Die already
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

the fact you posted this at 3:30 am...

Originally posted by Infamous Max J View Post
        Just like Bruce Jenner. . Wait till you get a "load" of this...pun intended . I thought this would be a great retirement thread for your SWEET ass Stop fighting the urge princess.. the proof is in the pudding.. Chop off that useless cock u call your manhood and pleasure yourself the way female whores do. Haha!! All that garbage you post and let's be real..mostly gay.. GTFOH
        Translation:Get The Fuck Outta Here! You're Welcome & Goodnight.. Forgettaboutit . See you in the morning.
        ...most likely after striking out at iCandy again, pretty much makes this post hilarious.

Nice Staturday night, Queenie.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Bwaaaaa!

Cosmodouche??
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Night time...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            ...most likely after striking out at iCandy again, pretty much makes this post hilarious.

Nice Staturday night, Queenie.
            ...is cockroach time.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Get a hold

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              Cosmodouche??
              Of your creep fan club. Another Ricc stalker.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Riccardophans

I should start my own board!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Hahahaha
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

You do seem to have your own brigade of trolls.

Comment

Pretty transparent

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      Of your creep fan club. Another Ricc stalker.
                      Obviously Jealous that Ric is set up for retirement and in great shape to enjoy it
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Wait Ricarrdo is a fruit?

Comment

gay as a party. only dude to ever attend a tailgayte in drag.

Comment

You be on 13th and Locust? LOL LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X