• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince was all-state in basketball

just sayin'

RIP Purple One.

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Chappelle's skit he did about shirts vs blouses was epic. And how prince was a straight up baller and whipped his ass

Comment

Fans of the Chappelle show know that Prince could ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Chappelle's skit he did about shirts vs blouses was epic. And how prince was a straight up baller and whipped his ass
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Have you seen the Dr Pepper commercials wit hthe Character "Lil Sweet"? Funny as hell, supposed to be a knock off of Prince.

Comment

I wish I had more hands... so I could give those titties 4 thumbs down!
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Served those mofos pancakes!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                Served those mofos pancakes!
                When he released a new single in 2013, he actually put Chappelle on the cover.

Comment

Game Blouses.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    just sayin'

RIP Purple One.

I truly appreciate this thread
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
                    X