Take Jaylon Smith in the 3rd round if he's there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Jaylon Smith in the 3rd round if he's there

He's a top 5 talent. Let him be a part of the young core, even if he doesn't play this season. They aren't going anywhere anyway.

Without having the necessary draft picks next year, this is a chance to cheat the system.

Was gonna post this last night. Agreed but this isnAll about his nerve. Gotta go 100% with team dr opinion on the nerve.

Comment

I remember speculation that he might not ever play again, let along in 2016. That 3rd round pick is too valuable to spend on a guy who might - or might not - be around in two years, regardless of his previous talent level.

Comment

Some say it's a career ending injury

But with the sport science of today who knows ??

Comment

Personally I don't think he'll be there.

Comment

He's the poster child for why I despise meaningless bowl games.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              I remember speculation that he might not ever play again, let along in 2016. That 3rd round pick is too valuable to spend on a guy who might - or might not - be around in two years, regardless of his previous talent level.
              Remember J. R. Reed and the nerve injury with his knee? Smith injured the same nerve.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                He's the poster child for why I despise meaningless bowl games.
                Terrible story. He's set to collect on a $5 million insurance policy if he's not drafted in the 1st round. Still, I'm sure the dude would give every penny of that money to play again.
                Last edited by broadstreetparade; 04-22-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                  Terrible story. He's set to collect on a $5 million insurance policy if he's not drafted in the 1st round. Still, I'm sure the dude would give every penny of that money to play again.
                  This is more of a pipe dream for me. I'd put money on he fact that they choose an OLineman. They must protect their golden boy now.
                  Last edited by Ground_Meat; 04-22-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X