Would it make sense for the Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    I agree with you 100% that Westbrook would never consider Philly but the media's notion that all these high-end FAs wil want to go to a dysfunctional LAL team...I'm not sold.
    DeRozan is from LA and with Kobe gone it's a game changer, I think. Byron Scott being gone definitely makes a difference.

Comment

I read they are willing to pay Whiteside (mistake, IMO). If this doesn't happen, I think Jah is a good move. With their backcourt set (Russell and Clarkson), you need an inside scorer.

With Embiid's health, id like to see Jah and Embiid play together for at least a year and see how it plays out. It's gonna be a fun upcoming month if you're an NBA fan.
      It would be a good move for them I just don't think they'd do it. I think they see Clarkson as more of a future 6 man and they don't have a true 2.

Definitely. I don't know if Colangelo will have the patience for that but things are finally looking up.

Comment

I agree with you 100% that Westbrook would never consider Philly but the media's notion that all these high-end FAs wil want to go to a dysfunctional LAL team...I'm not sold.
        Like Derozan, who is from Compton and went to USC, Russ is from Long Beach and went to UCLA.

It's not about what the Lakers are right now, it's about these guys going home and playing for the team they grew up idolizing.
        Last edited by Sect 236; 05-18-2016, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Like Derozan, who is from Compton and went to USC, Russ is from Long Beach and went to UCLA.

It's not about what the Lakers are right now, it's about these guys going home and playing for the team they grew up idolizing.
          I'm not saying it's impossible, but guys are loving to match up with other studs to attempt to own a ring. I hope no big names end up there and we end up with the 5th - 10th overall pick. Time will tell.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing them ship Jah to the C's for #3...grab Dunn?

PG - Dunn
            SG - Ingram
            SF - Saric
            PF - Noel
            C - Embiid

This would look nice.
            Dont think Dunn equates to Okafor. People here vastly underrate Okafor. If I trade Okafor for the #3 pick, Boston has to give Avery and Marcus Smart. I like Okafor in the long term much more than Dunn. I actually prefer Murray to Dunn.
            Last edited by phillyeagles36; 05-18-2016, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
              I would bring in Westbrook in a heartbeat. Between Okafor , Embid and Simmons they might have a future Durant. Noel is our 5. Westbrook comes in as a 1, Saric a 2. Then decide between Okafor, Embid and Simmons .
              I hope the 76ers give Westbrook the fucking world when he hits the FA market

Comment

Working...
              X