No announcement yet.

Pedey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemme see ... sleep monitoring or Billy fucking Davis as a key reason the Eagles sucked a hairy wang.

I'm going with Billy Davis.
    Last edited by slag; 07-30-2016, 09:17 PM. Reason: rephrasing
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

100% dedication at that level. If your not, I could see monitors being a problem.

Comment

Sleep monitors are a bitch if you're not a 100%er.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Lemme see ... sleep monitoring or Billy fucking Davis as a key reason the Eagles sucked a hairy wang.

I'm going with Billy Davis.
          Billy Davis sucked but I think there are many reasons why the defense flat out quit last year.

Chump Kelly's "sports science" has to get old for players that are not college students. I don't think professional athletes are going to run through a wall for a coach that wants to be tracking their every movement.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            Sleep monitors are a bitch if you're not a 100%er.
            It's more like the player will care more about what the monitor says and less about performance in actual games.

We saw that a lot with Chump Kelly,
            --------

Comment

That shit DC, and the offense with the predicable snap count, no audibles, no huddle all the time etc etc is more of a reason they sucked IMO.

If Kelly learns that shit don't work, it will be that more than him eliminating sleep monitors that makes or breaks him.
              Last edited by slag; 07-30-2016, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Also Chump let a lot of talent go for little in return.

Guy is an asshole in my opinion. He f#cked the Eagles.

F*ck Chump Kelly, F*ck San Francisco 49ers, and F*ck Oregon.
                --------

Comment

The problem is that that Lurie replaced him with what appears to be another shitshow. Rooting for blind squirrels to find acorns.

Comment

He's a moron and he sucks

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    I like his approach. I just hope he knows his limitations. No reason to be an offensive guru if you can hire one.
                    FF set him up for this job. He has this job only because Jeffie folded and went back to FF to ask his opinion and FF's loyalty gene (right next to his cheeseburger gene) kicked in and he came up with Pedey.

Go into the wayback machine. Three years ago. Someone tells you that Pedey will be your coach in three years. Your reaction?
                    DB

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      The problem is that that Lurie replaced him with what appears to be another shitshow. Rooting for blind squirrels to find acorns.
                      Agreed. but I have no problem with Chump being gone.

I believe he really was trying to pull off the Martin Mariota deal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Marietta and fucked the Eagles franchise in the process.

I hate Chump Kelly.
                      --------

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        100% dedication at that level. If your not, I could see monitors being a problem.
                        Some of the best who ever played the game did it hungover with last night's hooker still on their breath.

Treat men like boys, they're going to play like boys. Fuck Chump Kelly.

Comment

I wonder if Biff would have asked Lawrence Taylor to wear a sleep monitor. "According to the heart monitor you were either running on a treadmill last night at 3 am or did an awful lot of cocaine."
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You did what with the secretary?

*ring ring*

Hello, Jeff? *cough cough, ahem*

Yes. It's Andy. Good. How's the new wife?

No shit. Tammie hasn't done that for me in years....*cough, ahem*...anyway.

So you're looking for a new head coach, I hear?

Right. Mm hmm. I've got the perfect guy for you.

No. Jim's dead. Remember?

Right.

Doug Pederson.

Hello? Jeff? You still there?

Oh. Ok. No. I swear to God. He'll be great.

Just interview him, ok? You'll like him. He has a lot of....wait...emotional intelligence.

Right. The players will love him.

Oh shoot, Jeffrey. That doesn't matter. Just hire good assistants.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Behaving like boys with a hangover isn't an option in today's NFL

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                              Some of the best who ever played the game did it hungover with last night's hooker still on their breath.

Treat men like boys, they're going to play like boys. Fuck Chump Kelly.
                              100% dedication takes a man's behavior.

Comment

No way. It's a supplement to the truly dedicated players.

I suppose separating the men from the boys could be an added benefit.

Comment

Working...
                                X