Everybody on the defense loves this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody on the defense loves this

type of offense. Keep the defense rested by winning time of possession.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Such a welcome change

Not seeing the defense gassed after the first quarter. Glad the days of 45-second three and outs are done. Fuggin' Chump.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Chip's biggest mistake was not stopping the fast tempo when it wasn't producing first downs and just gassing the defense.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Agree 100%

Chip knew one speed: foot to the floor. That was so damn frustrating to watch. When the offense wasn't clicking, he still kept the tempo up. 3 and out, 3 and out, and the defense was completely spent in no time.
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Chip's biggest mistake was not stopping the fast tempo when it wasn't producing first downs and just gassing the defense.
          I wanted to see him start drives with a huddle offense and once they started rolling switch to the tempo.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

exactly.

Comment

Working...
            X