Smallwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallwood

It'll be a long time before I get over that fumble.

Pedey as well hasn't forgiven him yet.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Mah...he was just trying to fit in.

Comment

Has not impressed me. Glad to get a look at Barner. Would like to see Marshall too.
        Last edited by Maniac; 12-12-2016, 11:10 PM.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If Jaylen Twatkins does his job Sproles doesn't get blown up by that POS Everett.

Payback next year on that piece of shit for that hit. Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Has not impressed me. Glad to get a look at Barner. Would like to see Marshall too.
            Marshall signed to 53-man

Comment

Agreed. Another chump drsfted by Boy Blunder

Comment

Props on Boy Blunder, that's solid.

I give him credit on drafting Wentz and getting the 1 for Bradford. Howie 2.0 seems to be a little bit better than Howie 1.0 but that's not saying much. I think his reputation killed them in the coaching search.

I think Lurie is the bigger problem.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Give him credit on the wentz deal as well and getting value for Atook Alonso & Marshall.

But I don't want him anywhere NEAR the draft board or making final call in the draft. Ever.

Comment

Hopefully that fella they brought over from the Ravens will be running the show. They absolutely must nail these next few drafts.

Comment

We all know what happens to people who try to climb to the top of the Pravda personnel mountain.

Ertz learned protect the check from the grand master: Howie Roseman.

Comment

That's the concern. This is where we will really find out if Howie 2.0 really has been humbled or if that was all bs. I'm skeptical but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          Give him credit on the wentz deal as well and getting value for Atook Alonso & Marshall.

But I don't want him anywhere NEAR the draft board or making final call in the draft. Ever.
                          Well...vitai looked like he could become a solid rt. Seumalo... Didn't look so bad at guard. Smallwood at least looked okay at kick returner and mills is probably a solid nickel going forward.

Honestly... That's not awful at all. If he gets a starting qb and two starting olinemen out of the 2016 draft...Im happy. The fact they got anything from a 7th round rookie cb is okay with me.

He could still be ass...but I was not upset by this draft at all.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                          X