• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Five Brickfest

...at least in the first half. Ugly.
    DB

Nova is 42 -6

In the last 12 BIG 5 "seasons". Maybe IG can come on here and blast VU again , this time for making a mockery of the matchups they've faced in the city series.

Comment

Listen...

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
      In the last 12 BIG 5 "seasons". Maybe IG can come on here and blast VU again , this time for making a mockery of the matchups they've faced in the city series.
      I'm agnostic on the whole Temple/Villanueva thing. But my point was not the innate superiority of either program. My point was that first half was some butt ugly basketball.
      DB

Comment

Gotta love Tdouchebag not posting forever, but one negative comment about Villanova and he swoops in like Torquemada!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Woot!
            On Trumps handicap

Comment

bwahaha!

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              Gotta love Tdouchebag not posting forever, but one negative comment about Villanova and he swoops in like Torquemada!
              I made a post the other day about how I don't like vanilla ice cream and he was on me like white on rice.
              DB

Comment

That's our pal TD
                On Trumps handicap

Comment

It was a courtesy post

Why use excess bandwidth when I all I wanted to do was make a related point. I agree it was a brickfest for the first 10 minutes

Comment

Working...
                  X