• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No you guys are right, we don't need CB's hahaha

Pathetic. And Zach Brown, stfu

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Pathetic. And Zach Brown, stfu
    No idea who you are referring to, but trying to own your fellow board members while we're in a frustrating losing game is a serious dick move

Comment

Not being a dick and why so frustrated, who didn't see this coming in the secondary? Tons of people posting about other players coaches and positions so you want to just single me out. I don't give a fuck single me out. All my posts have pointed out that this team needed CB help and the way to beat this team is to just pass pass pass. Not my fault many are delusional saying CB are not so important as long as you have a good pass rush and there are no real shut down corners anymore. Sure there are we just don't have any.

Sucks that people live a a world of fantasy and like to bash when someone points out reality for weeks and months then reality sets in for them they start to bitch and we all have to wipe their tears. Fuck that. Grow some nuts and stop whining no one cares about your whining man up.
      Last edited by Spartan92; 10-13-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Not one person said they don't need CBs. Not one. The question was whether or not it was worth trading multiple first round picks for Ramsey, who wasn't ever available anyway.

You don't know anything that everybody who watches this team doesn't already know. But go on trying to convince yourself that you're some sort of savant.

Comment

Shut up read the posts. Tons were saying the CB are fine as long as we have a pass rush. Maybe you don't read every post or again people wanna pile one. Again I don't give a fuck. Go join all the fuckers calling for Wentz's head like it's his fault or trade Ertz cause those are some bright fans. They are truly oour top 2 problems on this team. The fuck outta here with your weak ass shit.

Comment

Having good players at all positions is obviously a goal ... and saying that people don't like good Db's if they think pass rush is more important is someone just throwing a strawman to (as Duck points out) pat himself on the back.

I and others here have made the point that really good dbs ain't worth shit if you can't get to the QB ... and the Eagles don't.

This is particularly true with the rules as they are and the way the shitbirds with the flags are enforcing them.

If Schwartz didn't see what the DC for the Jets did today to win that game ... beating the living fuck out of Prescott all day with the blitz ... he's a moron.

I don't advocate blitzing with no strategy but he overplays that fucking zone on 3d and long with no pressure from 4 guys with bad results every fucking game.
            Last edited by slag; 10-13-2019, 07:46 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Shut up read the posts. Tons were saying the CB are fine as long as we have a pass rush. Maybe you don't read every post or again people wanna pile one. Again I don't give a fuck. Go join all the fuckers calling for Wentz's head like it's his fault or trade Ertz cause those are some bright fans. They are truly oour top 2 problems on this team. The fuck outta here with your weak ass shit.
              You talk an act like a child. And you know nothing.

Comment

Nope. People said nothing was gonna change until the pass rush got better. And they were right.

Another thing I said was that it was idiotic to think we'd be better off after some CBs went down. And we saw why today. The Eagles would have been way better off with Darby out there. There's a reason Craig James was on the practice squad.

Comment

You can't blitz when you have noting in the back to help Slag. He tried to blitz and still got roasted. You still need players at the secondary to be able to blitz and we don't have it. Yes a pass rush will help your secondary look better but so too will good CB who can cover give your more options to send a blitz knowing you are covered on the back end.

Right now we don't have either that's why we are even more shit. Unfortunately there were no pass rushers on the market. If a CB was available and can lock down one side of the field and roll coverage to the other side to help couldn't you blitz more to create pressure and a pass rush?

Again we don't have either. But we have tried to blitz and it's didn't help bc our back end is really just that bad. It's not about patting on the back it's about what is true vs fantasy.
                  ​​

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Nope. People said nothing was gonna change until the pass rush got better. And they were right.

Another thing I said was that it was idiotic to think we'd be better off after some CBs went down. And we saw why today. The Eagles would have been way better off with Darby out there. There's a reason Craig James was on the practice squad.
                    Sorry but please don't envoke the.name Darby as he was getting toasted game in and out. They were actually going after him for how pathetic he was playing. We don't have 1 start caliber CB. And yes a pass rush can take the pressure off a secondary I don't deny that never did never will doesn't.magically make our CB good.

We had a great pass rush in the SB year and still got toasted for 500 yards. Good QBs can beat the pass rush with good play calling. You really going to tell me Gilmore, Peterson, Ramsey etc don't make a difference to their defenses and how they allow their front to play? Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

You talk an act like a child. And you know nothing.
                      Ya you are right, you should be on TV analyzing games. Bravo!

Comment

Not being a dick and why so frustrated, who didn't see this coming in the secondary? Tons of people posting about other players coaches and positions so you want to just single me out. I don't give a fuck single me out. All my posts have pointed out that this team needed CB help and the way to beat this team is to just pass pass pass. Not my fault many are delusional saying CB are not so important as long as you have a good pass rush and there are no real shut down corners anymore. Sure there are we just don't have any.

Sucks that people live a a world of fantasy and like to bash when someone points out reality for weeks and months then reality sets in for them they start to bitch and we all have to wipe their tears. Fuck that. Grow some nuts and stop whining no one cares about your whining man up.
                        Tl,dr

Comment

Ya you are right, you should be on TV analyzing games. Bravo!
                          I'm not here touting my personal and exclusive revelation that the Eagles could use better cornerbacks, dipshit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I'm not here touting my personal and exclusive revelation that the Eagles could use better cornerbacks, dipshit.
                            Whatever sticks and stones. We all complain deal with it some are more right than others it happens

Comment

Sorry but please don't envoke the.name Darby as he was getting toasted game in and out. They were actually going after him for how pathetic he was playing. We don't have 1 start caliber CB. And yes a pass rush can take the pressure off a secondary I don't deny that never did never will doesn't.magically make our CB good.

We had a great pass rush in the SB year and still got toasted for 500 yards. Good QBs can beat the pass rush with good play calling. You really going to tell me Gilmore, Peterson, Ramsey etc don't make a difference to their defenses and how they allow their front to play? Come on.
                              You mean that it's a team game? Who knew?
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X