I'm getting sick and tired of these annonomus players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting sick and tired of these annonomus players

Going to the media. If you have shit to say put your fucking name on it and be a man.

1st someone questions the Ramsey thing now it's being reported that someone has questioned Wentz again saying the offense needs to get simpler and even Peyton Manning knew when to take the check down.

If you got some criticizing to do, put your name on it. There aren't many players that I can think of that can look in the mirror and stand up to criticize another one right now who is playing up to par, they are few and far between. (Maybe Brooks, Kelce and to a certain extent Howard who isn't used nearly enough)

Too many little bitches on this team and I'm sorry to say, "Attitude reflects leadership" and I put this on the coaches being too easy peasy. Bench some fuckers!

I know I'm probably going to get killed for this but rant over. These players are crying, soft bitches.

EDIT TO ADD: The source is the same as the Ramsey thing, Josina Anderson. Not sure why they are comfortable spilling their guts to her but seems like she is their primary source.

Yup spelled anonymous wrong on purpose!
    Last edited by Spartan92; 10-17-2019, 06:41 PM.

No killing here, I have always despised the anonymous player, no fucking balls at all, apparently Alshon Jeffery is quite friendly with Josina per Bleeding Green Nation so there’s that

Comment

At this point if it is Jeffery then trade him. Thx for the SB and fuck off. This locker room seems soft to me who is leading here?

Someone needs to step up and shut someone up and usually it's the coach but he's too busy guaranteeing a win and then even he has no balls and gets weak and puts a spin on it.

I'm really questioning Dougie P. Howard is running at 4 yards per clip and gets 11 touches a game? Really? Sanders looks great in the pass game not so much in the run so use him there like you would have Sproles. His play calling, the locker room being so loose lipped, can't get off to fast starts and playing from behind, leaving points on the field too early in games. Let's face it there is just so many issues he is having right now as a HC I hope he can correct cause I genuinely like the guy SB win aside.

Something is different with Dougie lately. Could it be the departure of Reich? Him sniffing his own ass? Not sure but he seems pretty weak right now.

​​​​
      Last edited by Spartan92; 10-17-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Not to give too much credit to Dave Gettleman and the Giants, but one of his first endeavors was to get Josina out of the locker room. What I mean by that is she is a shit-stirrer and has her sources in many locker rooms. She sat down with OBJ and his Lil Wayne interview. There were also many anonymous reports 2 years ago that Josina had the scoop on. He didn't bother signing Collins (one of Josina's sources), traded away Eli Apple (another of Josina's sources), and traded away OBJ (who was probably banging Josina). He caught a lot of shit for taking out the trash, but Josina doesn't have her claws in the locker room.

Howie needs to cut the cancer out. It sucks to get rid of "talent". But you can't win with different agendas.

Comment

There’s been no swagger with this team since 2/4/18, just a lot of underachieving, it’s sad to watch and somewhat pathetic to think that they were a DeSean Jackson explosion away from losing to the Skins, something’s got to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock_Puppet View Post
            Not to give too much credit to Dave Gettleman and the Giants, but one of his first endeavors was to get Josina out of the locker room. What I mean by that is she is a shit-stirrer and has her sources in many locker rooms. She sat down with OBJ and his Lil Wayne interview. There were also many anonymous reports 2 years ago that Josina had the scoop on. He didn't bother signing Collins (one of Josina's sources), traded away Eli Apple (another of Josina's sources), and traded away OBJ (who was probably banging Josina). He caught a lot of shit for taking out the trash, but Josina doesn't have her claws in the locker room.

Howie needs to cut the cancer out. It sucks to get rid of "talent". But you can't win with different agendas.
            Didn't know that, good info thx for sharing. She sure are shit sounds like a shit disturber but she is getting sound bites from someone. I say axe them all if you got issues playing for this team, go play with Baker.

Time to clean house and start the chemo!

Comment

Not tired of the anonymous players. Just tired of overrated Carson Wince(Wentz)

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post
                Lmao good one you stupid bitch! Fuck off and go back to your cowbitch blogs. Fuckin clown

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post
                  Skip, is that you Skip Bayless?

Comment

Really, people blaming Wentz are idiots. There is a lot of players that need to look in the mirror before they worry about Carson Wentz.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JFMcMullen/statu...38274350166018

Alshon saying it is not him. Agholor ??

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post
                        https://twitter.com/JFMcMullen/statu...38274350166018

Alshon saying it is not him. Agholor ??
                        Why would he say anything different?

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Why would he say anything different?
                          Yeah, definitely see your point, but at least guys are speaking out that it is not them. Process of elimination.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post
                            Really, people blaming Wentz are idiots. There is a lot of players that need to look in the mirror before they worry about Carson Wentz.
                            Lmao. "People blaming Wentz are idiots?" Fact is, people not blaming Wentz are idiots.

Comment

Working...
                            X