Fire Schwartz Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Schwartz Tomorrow

A message needs to be sent. Start with him then Groh next.

Both on the same day!!!!

Comment

Everyone got old at the same time. Not sure what we have with Wentz but it looks like a major rebuild. Not sure they have on keeper on the defense.

Comment

Why not half time ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
          Everyone got old at the same time. Not sure what we have with Wentz but it looks like a major rebuild. Not sure they have on keeper on the defense.
          Cocks, Sweat and Barnett. Burn the rest.

Comment

Fuck that. Lane Kiffin his ass at the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Cocks, Sweat and Barnett. Burn the rest.
              Fletcher is shot.

Comment

Why wait until tomorrow ? Do it right now.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Thankyou,,,fuck Shwantzer
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Fletcher is shot.
                    He’s getting doubled every play and the other guys get nothing.

Comment

No way anyone is taking the fall before the season is over. I could see it being Schwartz, but he may get to stay considering the injuries to Jernigan and Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                        A message needs to be sent. Start with him then Groh next.
                        He actually had a good gameplan considering what he had at LB/DB. Give up some yards in the running game, but play back and make the Cowboys earn every TD. I don't think they expected TOs on the first two possessions. Once the game got out of hand, he went back to his usual MO with heavy man blitzes and the Cowboys started getting explosive plays.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

He actually had a good gameplan considering what he had at LB/DB. Give up some yards in the running game, but play back and make the Cowboys earn every TD. I don't think they expected TOs on the first two possessions. Once the game got out of hand, he went back to his usual MO with heavy man blitzes and the Cowboys started getting explosive plays.
                          Brown certainly wasn’t good, but way better than these idiots. Then Gomer does the same thing...absolutely UNBELIEVABLE.

Comment

Working...
                          X