Glad Mills is back to help this Secondary out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    If you're trying to draw attention to your call for trading draft picks for Jalen Ramsey, you should step back and think about what you're saying. This team is a disaster that three Jalen Ramsey's couldn't fix.
    Not at all I posted on a other post that after seeing this trainwreck of a team they shouldn't.make any trades at all. This team needs to tank for a top 5 pick.

When you can get a Ramsey for 2 1sts to get you over the hump you do it but it was drastically underestimated 4 weeks ago just how bad this fucking team is

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post

thank god. I got a chuckle out that. godspeed.
      Now you need help, running out of your own material sparky. Fuck you are weak dude

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Not at all I posted on a other post that after seeing this trainwreck of a team they shouldn't.make any trades at all. This team needs to tank for a top 5 pick.

When you can get a Ramsey for 2 1sts to get you over the hump you do it but it was drastically underestimated 4 weeks ago just how bad this fucking team is
        Okay, good. The last thing this team needs to think about is the fucking trade deadline. Get your rookies and young players on the field and start evaluating them now, see what you have before you go into the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Okay, good. The last thing this team needs to think about is the fucking trade deadline. Get your rookies and young players on the field and start evaluating them now, see what you have before you go into the offseason.
          Yup things have drastically changed from 4 weeks ago. I don't think anyone thought we were this bad when Ramsey first became available. Boy were we wrong.

Comment

why does Spartan92 post here. i can't find anyone here that likes him or wants to read his shitty takes.

Comment

Originally posted by briandawkins07 View Post
              why does Spartan92 post here. i can't find anyone here that likes him or wants to read his shitty takes.
              Oh look, a douchebag board vet with no balls to say it himself starts a new account. Good one.

Comment

Working...
              X