• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad Mills is back to help this Secondary out

Oops

that was actually pretty good coverage ace

Comment

Anybody that actually seriously thought this hasn't watched the Eagles whatsoever

Comment

Actually wasn’t horrible coverage. This is what a legit #1 does. I realize we aren’t used to seeing this...

Comment

If Jones was out there, it would have been a TD.

Comment

I get it your thing is to cry all game but that was pretty good coverage

Comment

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
              If Jones was out there, it would have been a TD.
              This, a billion times.

Comment

Mills has looked way better than I thought he would.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  that was actually pretty good coverage ace
                  Ya it's called the WR is faster and beat you downfield bc you don't know technique to jam hi at the LOS to get his timing off the route. I know you got a hard on for everything I post and quite frankly it doesn't really bother me.

See, I see all the shit you post too and don't feel the need to beat you about it all the time to make me feel better about myself got it keyboard warrior.

But if you need to do it to feel like you got a big swinging dick go ahead, happy to help out sparky!
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Ya it's called the WR is faster and beat you downfield bc you don't know technique to jam hi at the LOS to get his timing off the route. I know you got a hard on for everything I post and quite frankly it doesn't really bother me.

See, I see all the shit you post too and don't feel the need to beat you about it all the time to make me feel better about myself got it keyboard warrior.

But if you need to do it to feel like you got a big swinging dick go ahead, happy to help out sparky!
                    ​​​​​​
                    ok

ETA: the block function doesn't work, so I'm stuck. You could stop posting dumb shit tho.
                    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 10-20-2019, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                      I get it your thing is to cry all game but that was pretty good coverage
                      Again technique counts, bump him off his route at the LOS but they aren't taught that here in Philly .

Comment

ok

ETA: the block function doesn't work, so I'm stuck. You could stop posting dumb shit tho.
                        Wow, that one hurt. You could also avoid me but again trying to prove something not sure to who but keep trying still not working.

Basic football, jam a receiver at the LOS have you seen our guys to that or is is not allowed in football ? Just wondering sparky ?

Comment

ok

Mills sucks stfu. He's not an upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Again technique counts, bump him off his route at the LOS but they aren't taught that here in Philly .
                            Oops.

Comment

Only guy to make a legit play on D tonight, so there's that.

Comment

Working...
                              X