X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellsworth
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    Some will defend him at all costs. It doesn’t matter. He’s been horrendous.
    it’s hard to have success at that position when you get a clean pocket once every 3 drop backs. That may be generous, actually. OL is a flat out disgrace right now.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-21-2019, 06:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    It sucks that Wentz embarrasses you into defending him each week. I love the guy and am perfectly happy.

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post

I suggest you actually watch and learn football b/c your a rguments are an embarrassment week after week

Leave a comment:

• JDuggernaut
    replied
    He wasn’t good today, but it’s hard to put the loss squarely on his shoulders. Something is rotten in Denmark. Gotta hope everyone can get healthy and make a difference in the second half of the season, but the starts to games are very concerning. Johnson was bad today. Defense was awful. Howie probably needs to make a move or two by the deadline coming up.

Leave a comment:

• The Duck
    replied
    Wentz isn't perfect... My main problem with him is his inability to see the field at times and not take his checkdowns in the flats. Gets too greedy and tries to make the homerun play. That and locking onto one receiver are his biggest problems as a QB
    He lacks touch and doesn't throw a good jump ball, either. Which isn't a great problem to have on a team of big, slow jump ball pass catchers.

Leave a comment:

• phillyeagles36
    replied
    Wentz isn't perfect... My main problem with him is his inability to see the field at times and not take his checkdowns in the flats. Gets too greedy and tries to make the homerun play. That and locking onto one receiver are his biggest problems as a QB

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Jeffrey had inside position but the cowboys had a man under so the pass had to be up. It was too high and Jeffrey mis-timed his leap.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by slag View Post

Ruined the season ... turning point ... Johnson's shitty block/penalty had nothing to do with ruining that drive ... and if he had thrown it lower Jeffrey definitely would have caught it and the defender would not have made a play on the ball ... and, of course, the tide would have turned.
    I’m pretty sure Jeffery had inside position against single coverage on that throw, so that play really isn’t the hill to die on.

Maybe hold Wentz to the same standard as Lane Johnson? Johnson could be the best RT in football. You can criticize him, and you can criticize Wentz.

Leave a comment:

• The Duck
    replied
    Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Bradford never even won a playoff game. Wentz prayed Foles through 4! Dude didn’t even have to play. He’s that fucking good!

Holy shit... I'm dying over here.

Leave a comment:

• phillyeagles36
    replied
    Carson Wentz: he’s better than Bradford! If you don’t argue for a living, I suggest enrolling in law school tonight yet.

I suggest you actually watch and learn football b/c your arguments are an embarrassment week after week

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    Carson Wentz: he’s better than Bradford! If you don’t argue for a living, I suggest enrolling in law school tonight yet.

Wentz praying those wins for Foles is 10000x more than Bradford ever did for the Eagles.

Leave a comment:

• phillyeagles36
    replied
    Bradford never even won a playoff game. Wentz prayed Foles through 4! Dude didn’t even have to play. He’s that fucking good!

Wentz praying those wins for Foles is 10000x more than Bradford ever did for the Eagles.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied

He's definitely not Sam Bradford! I will tell you that much! Phewww! Bradford was a stud!

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Don't forget all the multiple bad sacks that Carson spideysense failed on. He should have known lane was going to play his worst game as a pro since his rookie year against kc. He held the ball too long while all the wrs were wide open waiting for him hoping he didn't throw it too high.

Leave a comment:

• phillyeagles36
    replied
    It didn’t even kill the momentum. Not an important drive at all. Practically preseason. They should probably extend him now.

He's definitely not Sam Bradford! I will tell you that much! Phewww! Bradford was a stud!

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    It didn’t even kill the momentum. Not an important drive at all. Practically preseason. They should probably extend him now.

Ruined the season ... turning point ... Johnson's shitty block/penalty had nothing to do with ruining that drive ... and if he had thrown it lower Jeffrey definitely would have caught it and the defender would not have made a play on the ball ... and, of course, the tide would have turned.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X